I'll Wait for You {47}

Começar do início

Lord give me the strength to not release my anger on these people.

You simply walk across the hall and go into the bathroom, slamming the door behind you. You then grab your toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it, wetting it under the tap before shoving it into your mouth and scrubbing.

A couple of minutes pass and you rinse out your mouth, drying your face and leaving the bathroom.

"Why are you in my home." You mutter and rub the sleep out of your eyes as you walk to the kitchen.

In front of the stove stands Kakashi, who's making whatever it is he's making. "Good morning." He coos, earning looks of disgust from the others. You simply wrap your arms around his torso and press your cheek to his back, muffling your greeting.

Naruto looks at you in disgust but starts sheepishly laughing, looking anywhere but you. "We wanted to wish ya a happy birthday!" He explains.

"It's not my birthday." You snap quickly, still holding onto Kakashi.

They take a breath to speak but you snap your eyes open, sending them a glare. "Get out of my house."

Naruto furrows his eyebrows and crosses his arms. "Oh c'mon! We haven't seen-"

"Naruto fucking Uzumaki."

At your grave tone, he tightens up and starts rushing backward, bringing the other two with him as they slam your door closed.

When they're gone, a small smile slips on your face and you begin kissing your boyfriends clothed back, running your hands under his shirt and all across his hard abs. "Why're you up so early?" You whisper between the kisses.

The man solely focuses on your touch and smiles as he pulls down his mask. "Making breakfast for you, of course."

Warmth laces your soul and you smile, holding his torso tighter. "I kind of feel bad. You always cook for me." You say in a quiet voice. Yet he just nods and continues cooking. "I've been cooking for myself since I was a kid. I'm just glad someone is here to enjoy the food I make... as well as having someone to cook for." He explains.

Hooking your arms under his and holding him tightly, a small frown approaches your face at the thought of his childhood.

In your mind, he definitely had it worse than you. Sure you had no parents, only a couple of friends, and have lived alone your entire life— but Kakashi had a parent. So he had to go through the grief of losing that love.

But still, you're curious about something.

"What was it like?" You ask. Kakashi hums in response, telling you to go on.

"To have a parent around? What was that like?"

The thought of you not having anyone flows into the man's mind and he frowns, moving the pan off of the burner and turning around to face you. But you keep your arms around him so your face shifts to his chest, looking up at him.

You see his frown and lift an eyebrow. "What?"

He says nothing and just leans down a bit, grasping your waist and making your body bend backward a little as he presses a kiss to your lips. You smile into the kiss and savor the way he starts sucking on your lower lip, slowly traveling his hands upward.

But you're the one to pull back not soon after with a funny yet confused look on your face. "What was that all about?"

He places his large hand on the side of your face and feels your hot cheek, snaking his other arm around your waistline to hold you better. "Nothing. I just really love you."