"Ready as I'll ever be." He said shakily, the hint of nervousness showing through his voice clearly. I gave him a sympathetic smile before walking back over to one of the mirrors and fixing up my hair, putting on some of the same red lipstick I had just put on Tommy, and flattening out my dress. It was a super short. Skin tight, red dress with a pair of black fishnets underneath, I was wearing black heels to pair with it. I wanted to match the boys who were wearing a lit of red, black and white.

"Heyyyyy" I hear a soft voice say as Angie walks into the room with a bright smile. I smile as she runs to Nikki embracing him in a hug making him chuckle.

She then runs over to me

"Hey girl!!" She says as she wraps her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

"Hey! You made it!" I smile.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss the launch party!!"

Angie and I had been on the phone earlier and decided we would coordinate outfits tonight, she was wearing a black dress with red fishnet tights and red heels.

"Damn you look good girl!" She smiled at me.

"Are you kidding? Look at you!"

"Alright guys the place is getting packed. Are we ready?" Nikki asks.

"Let's do it!! Tommy shouts.

"Alrightttt!!" Vince says grabbing Tommys shoulder excitedly and walking up to the side of the stage.

"Ready girls?" Vince asks us.

"Yup." Angie and I say in unison.

We were going up on stage to introduce the band

Flashback

"Come one please??? We're gonna need a hot chick to introduce us. It'll get people more interested!" Vince says, leaning against the table.

"I don't know Vince...."

"Come on Y/N, just a few seconds on stage, I'll write you up a nice little script you just have to say a couple lines. It's like... practice for when you're a famous actress!!" Nikki chimes in.

"Okay okay fine but... only if you get someone else to do it with me." I agree.

"I'll call Angie! She'll do it with you!" Nikki adds.

"Okay. I'll do it." I smile.

End of flashback

I was a little nervous to have all those people staring at me... but here goes nothin.

Angie and I smile at each other before stepping up on stage, high heels clicking on the plywood ground.

People immediately cheered as we walked on the stage and we heard some whistles and catcalls from random men in the audience.

We grab on to the microphones in front of us and I'm the first one to speak, swallowing nervously right before I do.

"Tonight you're in for an experience like no other." I start

"If loud, aggressive, sleazy, dirty, hard rock and roll isn't for you, you're in the wrong place." Angie continues.

"Tonight Nikki Sixx, Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, and Mick Mars are here to make your wildest, nastiest, most fucked up dreams come true." I say with a slight laugh at the last part. Nikki had written a great script for us.

"Please welcome...." Angie says.

"Mötley Crüe!!" We say together with a smile. Everyone erupts into cheers and yells as we walk off stage and the boys walk past us onto the stage.

We immediately hear the beginning chords of Live Wire, and everyone starts cheering.

-

The night was going well so far, everyone was enjoying some drinks and Mötley Crüe played some songs from the new soon to be released album "too fast for love." They charged 5 dollars a head to get into the bar, which would really only go toward replacing the money we spent on renting the place out for the night.

Everyone seemed to be having a really great time, I know I was. Angie and I danced around all night, watching the Crüe play their best songs, drinking shot after shot.

The boys where absolutely killing it. And I just had this fluttery feeling in my stomach. I knew they were going places. They were living out their dream.

As Mötley Fucking Crüe.

AN: ITS BEEN A WHILLLEEEE IM SO SORRY IVE HAD THE WORST WRITERS BLOCK AND IVE BEEN WORKING ON A HUGE SCHOOL PROJECT. I hope you guys like the chapter!! :)