Iwaoi

I don't know how old but their older-

Oikawa Pov:

I should Check the Mail...But this show is too good! Ill check it in a Minute.

🐢 🎀 𝟤 𝐻🏵𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 🎀 🐢

Shit....I should check the Mail now before it gets any colder. I hopped up and went ahead outside.

"Why is it so cold already?.." I quietly whispered to myself.

As I held my arms and picked up my pace I saw lights on at Iwaizumi's house. I look down at my watch..1:37pm That's weird normally him and his....Girlfriend would be out or whatever. I opened the mailbox took everything out and ran back inside.

"Hmm...Bills..Card from Mom...Oh Iwa-chan sent me something? We live next to each other! Oh he's so funny." I slip my finger under the seal on the paper and open it.

"An... Invitation? To what-"

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 ℭ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 ℑ𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔷𝔲𝔪𝔦 ℌ𝔞ℑ𝔧𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔦𝔨𝔞𝔰𝔞...

"M-marriage!" I was in complete utter shock they had just began dated last year! All I got was an Invitation no call or Anything?! Fine ill just walk right in there. I still have my spare key anyway.

Luckily I grabbed a coat this time around. Winter down here is the worst! I knock on his door... I would just go in but he's engaged now I guess that is kinda odd to just burst in.

Iwaizumi opened the door and Smiled at me. "Congratulations!!! You could have called ya Idiot!!" I immediately jump on him giving him a hug.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He hugged me back.

"Hey where's Mikasa?" I let go of him really quick and looked at him face to face.

"Oikawa-san!!" Mikasa came running downstairs.

"Hey Mikasa Iwaizumi to be!!" I run up and hugged her. I think Mikasa is a good person. I feel that she's.. The right fit for Iwaizumi.

"Congrats! Congrats!" I released her. She smiled at me.

"Thank you so Much! I'm pretty sure everyone else we invited will show tomorrow! We delivered the Cards about 30 minutes ago! You must stay on top of your mail Game Oikawa-san!" She punched my arm really lightly.

So watching Real Life House Wives paid off- Wow never expected that.

"Yeah I try.. Really I was watching Tv then realized I hadn't checked the Mail today...Heh." I grabbed the back of my neck. Its a bad habit of mine when I'm nervous.

"Haha yeah Either way I had a feeling you'd be the first person to show! Your so supportive! I'm gonna make some coffee you guys go ahead and talk a little!" And with that she ran to the Kitchen.

"So....Iwa-chan~ Is getting Married Huh? I'm happy for you!" I smiled at him even though truly I wasn't that happy...I've been in love with him for our whole lives but he never got the hints...

"Yeah...She's Perfect." Iwaizumi Looked at Her making coffee in the Kitchen.

"Sure is." I looked back as well she's the sweetest little angel ever..

"What are you implying?" Iwaizumi glares at me.

"Haha Nothing! Nothing!" I reassured Him.

A few minutes had past me and Iwaizumi were just talking about life.