𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

excuse any mistakes.

IZAYAH'S POV
AKA BIZZLE
————————

i stumbled inside of my apartment as i made my way to the bathroom so i can wash up from the beating i just got.

me being in the predicament i was in, there was no way i was able to drive home so i had to call an uber.

once i reached the bathroom, i started cleaning my opened wounds and blood from off my face.

i picked up my cell phone and dialed tyren's number and waited for him to pick up.

if you don't remember who he is, he's anovahs uncle (the one that TRIED to sexually assault her).

after about five rings he finally picked up, "did you do it?" he asked immediately. 

"no man, i tried but that bitch kept up a fight." i rubbed my forehead.

i heard shuffling in the background and faint voices, "send me your location, i'll be there soon." he hung up before i could respond.

that nigga better be bringing the two thousand dollars he promised.

"i never should've took up the offer with that crazy ass man." i said as i paced my bathroom.

"i don't even remember how this all started." i rubbed my temples as i tried to remember.

                             « FLASHBACK »

i was with jordyn and zaria when i saw nunu walk into wendy's with some random dude i knew wasn't draco.

"uh hey y'all, ian know y'all hung with bizzle." she had an unreadable expression.

"yeaaa we all kind of in a lil love triangle right now." ria answered for all of us.

i didn't even expect us to get this far to be honest, i just wanted some pussy and now they talkin about a love triangle.

"i thought you was— well i like real dick now." ria cut her off with a smile.

"who this nigga is nunu?" i asked her with my eyebrows knitted together.

"he's my friend."

"do draco know you out with other niggas?" i asked her with all seriousness.

"what me and trell have going on is none of your business." she grabbed ole dude arm and walked away.

i shook my head as the girls both looked at me like i was crazy.

i just walked off to the restroom so i could release my bladder.

after i was done, some older looking man walked up next to me and asked if i personally knew who anovah was.

"who askin?" i continued to wash my hands.

he let out a deep chuckle, "you ever had any problems with her? or maybe just envying her?"

"why?" i scrunched up my face.

"you can tell me son, i'm here uncle." he chuckled again like it was funny.

i paused for a little, "sometimes, but it's not that deep."

he nodded his head and looked around the restroom, "how does a couple thousand dollars sound for you to do one little thing for me?"

i stared at him for a little bit in confusion as he held a sly smirk.

                       « FLASHBACK OVER »

"i never shoulda got caught up in this bullshit." i continued to pace when i finally heard knocked at the door.

i looked through the peep hole and unlocked my door seeing it was tyren and his girl silvia.

silvia is tyrens ex wife but she was still in on the "plan" against anovah.

"look, i can try again maybe tomorrow man, just give me another chance or sum." i tried to convince them.

"but when i say i want shit done, i want it done accordingly!" he raised his voice as silvia stood there forcing a mug.

"if it's so serious why don't you go do that shit ya self then." i threw my arms up.

"you know what... that's a good idea my boy."

tyren swiftly pulled out a gun and sent one shot to my chest.

my body dropped down to the floor as i felt tear drops in my eyes.

he walked up and hovered over my body as i felt my eyes get heavy, "your gonna see pretty miss anovah up there with you soon." he said as he and silva stepped around my body and left the apartment.

what i did was stupid as hell and if i could go back and apologize to anovah for what i did to her i would, but it's too late now.

my eyes closed shut and everything went black.

☐ ☐ ☐

i'm excited for the next few chapters 🙂.

don't forget to vote & comment 🤍!

-moneyybagg 🧚🏽‍♀️.