天空闘技場パート五 | Heavens Arena Part 5

Start from the beginning

"C'mon, don't scare us like that!" Killua scolds, (Y/N) nodding in agreement.

Wing gasps slightly. "Gon, has your arm healed up already?"

"Uh, yes sir, it's all better now," Gon replies, stretching his arm a bit.

"Can't he watch the match since he recovered and everything?" Killua asks.

Wing turns away slightly. "Oh no. When I told Gon he had to wait two months, I meant two months."

Killua groans.

"Now Gon, you still have another month. You are to continue to practice ten and recover from your injuries."

"Um...right Mr. Wing, I understand."

"Well, that's all then."

"Osu! Take care," Zushi bids them farewell, walking away with Wing.

"Okay, well that's it. You'll just have to watch a recording. (Y/N) and I will go see it in person."

Gon nods.

----

"Hello! I'm your announcer Cocco! Today in Heavens Arena, we have Kastro versus Hisoka, the match you've all been waiting for! Just take a look at this crowd, folks! Isn't it amazing?! The match won't start for another hour, but the arena is already packed! Hisoka took home the win when they faced each other two years ago! The audience is obviously fired up to see this fated rematch unfold as Kastro looks to take his long awaited revenge! His record is eight wins and three losses, but only because he failed to show! Hisoka the magician is the grim reaper who's prone to taking days off! With nine wins after his loss to Hisoka for a nine-one record, only one win away from challenging the floor masters, is Kastro! He's vowed to get payback, but will he succeed?! Get ready for an epic battle between the two fighters closest to reaching the floor masters! Next up, we have an interview with Kastro from a few days ago!"

The interview plays on the screen.

"I wouldn't fight if I didn't expect to win. You'll see that in the last two years, I've become a different person," says Kastro.

"Hey, (Y/N). I'll be right back," Killua speaks, letting go of (Y/N)'s hand which he was previously holding. (Y/N) nods, letting the silver haired boy walk off.

----

"It's finally time! The long awaited rematch between Hisoka and Kastro has arrived!" Cocco announces.

"I'm grateful, Hisoka. If not for your initiation, chances are that I never would have gotten this strong," says Kastro.

Hisoka chuckles. "Who did you say got strong?"

"Just so you're aware, the nine matches that I've had since my loss to you, I've never once used my full power. Every one of them was a warm-up to defeating you."

"Begin!" The referee calls.

"Here I come!" Kastro shouts, charging at Hisoka. He jumps up, swiping at Hisoka, who ducks. Kastro smirks, punching Hisoka in the face and sending him sliding back.

"That was a clean hit! Kastro has landed the first strike of the match!"

Kastro points to himself, narrowing his eyes on Hisoka. "Get serious, Hisoka."

"Kastro has landed the first strike! Hisoka has surrendered the first point after failing to evade Kastro's light-speed chop!"

Hisoka wipes his mouth, grunting slightly.

"I'm not the person I was two years ago. I won't go so easily next time."

Hisoka smirks. "I think I'll decide when I get serious, if you don't mind."