About VIP Requesters

So what is a VIP Requester? It means your graphics will always be made first before everyone else's, and you can overturn another person's placement in a batch slot and take their place. However, if not all slots are filled, you will have to wait until they are for your requests to be completed.

   If you would like to be a VIP Requester, you will either have to:

1) Vote on all posted chapters of my story Rival Me This and leave constructive criticism on the first five chapters.
Or...
2) Vote on all posted chapters of my story My Last Dive and leave constructive criticism on the first five chapters including the prologue (so chapters 00-05).

   And when I say "constructive criticism" here, I mean either that, or something you liked/disliked about the chapter whether it be the writing, characters, plot, etc. I'm aware that not everybody who wants a graphic has extensive knowledge on writing itself, and I'm willing to accommodate this so these people aren't excluded.

   Once you've fulfilled these requirements, leave a comment on this part, and I'll reply to you, validating your VIP status (due to misconception in the past, you only need to vote and comment on one of the aforementioned stories, not all)!

Note: If multiple VIPs have placed their requests in at once, the order of these requests will be completed in the order that the VIPs' requests have been placed (so if 2, 5, and 7 have requested, but 5 has requested before 2 and 7, 5 will go first. It just makes things easier for me to manage so I'm not jumping around more than I already am with these requests).

Rules:
1) You cannot use your VIP status to request graphics for another person/profile. It's rude and disrespectful to those who aren't VIPs who have been waiting for much longer.

2) Just because you're a VIP doesn't mean your graphics will be made the day you become a VIP. You still have to adhere to the same schedule as everyone else because I'm only doing this for fun, I still have obligations outside of Wattpad.

3) I have the right to revoke your VIP status at any time for any reason I see fit. I consider myself to be a reasonable person, so unless you do something that truly upsets me, then there's no need to worry.

  4) If you get two strikes, you will lose your VIP status on the second strike. However, you can appeal to me via PM, and I may consider restoring your status if you give good reasoning.

Current VIP Requesters:
1) Zelda_in_disguise
2) JustBluePanda
3) FarhanTbsTbs
4) NataliexisWolf
5) CapricornSiren
6) professor-blue
7) JunieWeathers
8) AngNecole
9) xnostxlgiax
10) Rose-Snake
11) AdiraMalaikaWayne
12) madashgoku
13) 000artemisrising000
14) --YUMEI--
15) DreaminMemories
16) KineticSatomb7