Part 59

Continue from last part....

Happy reading folks....

••••••••

Point of view: Bela's POV.... (Guys please be careful since it's not Mahir's POV like usually it happens)

••••••••

"Shame, shame... Puppy shame"

That's what he said when Yuvi said they won't close their eyes since Mahir wanted a kiss from me.... Which couldn't let us stop ourselves from chuckling....

"Do it no baby.... Please I want a kiss.... Yuvi.... Vish... Be good boy and good girl.... Close your eyes....", Mahir literally pleaded in a childlike tone and Yuvi was about to tease him more but Vish stopped him and then she closed her's and his eyes chuckling at Mahir's antics.... And then Mahir looked at me excitedly and closed his eyes and pouted towards me....

"Baby kiss.... Fast....", He said again.... With his eyes closed and i just shook my head at him smiling and pecked his lips....

"Baby", he squealed excitedly and then after getting a peck he innocently wrapped his arms around my waist again hugging me....

"Now gulp this lime water down...."

"I want one more kiss...", He hided his face still hugging me....

"Mahir.... Be a good boy.... Just have it..."

"You will kiss me?"

"Yes I will... Drink it first...."

Then he just backed off from hug and sat there closing his eyes tight....

"Come on Mahir...."

"You make me drink it.... It's sour...."

Then I just took the glass and brought it to his mouth and asked him to open his mouth and made him gulp it down....

Finally.....

"Guys lets leave.... Mahir needs to sleep....", I tell Yuvish.... And I was making him get up when he spoke up something....

"Baby i am sorry.... I spoiled your hangout....", And now I realise he has this much control on himself that he is not loosing senses even after being drunk.... Such a gentleman he is....

"No Mahir.... It's not your fault...."

After this we took him to the car....

Again the 'Mahir Sehgal's conditions' were here....

"Baby you didn't kiss me after I had lime water...."

"I will baby.... Now come first....."

"No.... If you won't keep your promise I won't keep mine...."

"Mahir you know what.... I hate you for this...."

And I looked at him expectantly since whenever I say 'I hate you' he just replies to it with a 'Thank you and love you too' but then I frowned when he was silent.... And then to my shock, I saw tears brimming his eyes at this and he started sniffling.... I know this very well that whenever he cries, his nose becomes runny and he sniffles and thats what he is doing now....

"Mahir.... What happened? Why are you crying?"

"You said you hate me...."

Tears were rolling down his cheeks saying this and I didn't expect this at all.... So I just took him in a hug and whispered sweet nothings in his ear to stop him from crying....