" It's Pete... So what now.. " I said.

" Wait... Wait.. " He said.

He unlocked my phone with a number " Babe... See, do you know.. What is this number? "He asked cha am.

She shook her head. " It's pete 's birthday.... This shorty forgets his own birthday but he remember Pete birthday well..... he kept pete's birthday as a password to remember Pete birthday....and also look at the home screen... "He said and showed to her.

  " So what

  " So what.... If I keep it as my password.. " I asked him.

" Nothing... Nothing.... ( he turned to cha am)... Babe.. Can't you smell love... "He asked.

I pulled my phone back..... And went to class.

Pete pov:

      Today is mom birthday.. I wished her in the morning... Deli came as usual... But ae didn't come. Of course I didn't informed him.. It's my fault. I wish he will be happy with chompoo... I felt pain in my heart... I wiped my tears and went to garden to pick up roses.

    Be careful Pete... If you are hurt ,you will be dead.... Ae will kill you... I said to myself. I slowly picked up the roses. I carefully removed the thrones and placed them on my left hand side on the paper and placed roses to my right hand side.

   I was removing the thrones and about to keep them in the paper... Deli surprised me from behind " Boo..." and my hand fell on the thrones..... " Owwwwww..... " I said in pain.

    " What happened Pete... " She asked me. I slowly removed my hand... It was full of thrones and blood was dripping... " Ohh.... Iam sorry.... Pete... I didn't see there were thrones there... ".

   I slowly got up " You shouldnt  be doing that  khab deli... See iam hurt now... How am I going to face ae....??. " I said to her.

   " What it has to do with him... " She said. " Nothing... Leave it.. " I sighed.

   Deli don't like ae because he cares me more than her and ae don't like her... I don't know why..

  I am going to die if ae see this... I thought myself. I gave roses to mom. She is happy. We celebrated her birthday. We were having dinner ... Mom asked me suddenly.. " Pete.... Where is ae??dear... He didn't come today.. " .

  " He said he is busy.. Mae.... " I lied to her. " Oh.. I miss him... He is such a kind child from the very beginning....he always made me happy while taking care of you"

" Khab mae... But he said he can't make it today.. " I said to her. She was dissapointed.

   It was raining now... Deli dragged me into the rain... Even though I refused her.... She is stubborn... I was all wet... She and I played in the rain... But I am scared of my hand injury.. Ae warned me before head.