Chapter 2

Roxanne sat on Rydels bed and watched her rush around the room putting together last minute things for her outfit for tonight.  The Lynch's were going to a charity event that night that called for "dress and tie" attire.  R5 was performing that night and they had asked Roxanne if she would like to sing anything with them.  At first Roxanne declined having a bit of stage fright and hated how her voice sounded when she sung, but the power of R5 struck again, she was performing.

"Come and sit here" Rydel turned to her pointing at a chair in front of her vanity mirror.  Roxanne obliged and Rydel started to work on her hair.

"So are you going to dance with Rocky?" Roxanne could see the smirk on the other girls face.

"You know he's going with Bianca" she said through her teeth. Roxanne had been told ever since they heard about the event that Rocky was sure to ask her to go as his date by Rydel, but he had other plans.  Bianca was all make-up and tight clothing.  If water was thrown on her, her whole face would pretty much fade away. 

Maybe that was Rockys type after all.  Roxanne preferred the more natural look, she didn't like being fake.

Rydel sighed "You and I both know he likes you and not that fake bimbo"

"Could have fooled me" she mumbled looking down with a frown on her face.

"Roxanne Marie Delacour do I need to get the boys in here to tell you how much Rocky really fancies you?!" Roxanne didn't answer, instead Rydel looked at her reflection in the mirror and twisted her lips in thought.

"Lets show him what he's missing then" Rydel had a mischievous smile on her face which made Roxanne regret giving Rydel full rain on her make-up and hair tonight.

************************************************************************************************************

After what seemed like hours, Rydel was finally done with fixing Roxanne and herself up. Rydel looked Roxanne in the eye like she was a child "Play hard to get, don't act interested in him or pay any attention to him or Bianca" Roxanne nodded and bit the inside of her lip out of habit.

"Hey, you're gorgeous sweetie" she said reassuringly.  Roxanne gave her a small smile and took this time to finally look at herself in the mirror.  She had on a little black eyeliner and purple mascara with purple and black glitter scattered across her face (link to outfits at the bottom). "Wow" was all she could say.  Rydel had similar make-up but hers with pink and silver.

There was a knock at the door and it slowly opens to reveal Ross "Hey, guys are you.." his voice trailed off as he saw Roxanne.  He stood in front of the door mouth agape staring at her.

"Hello?" Rydel snapped her fingers in front of his face "Earth to Ross!"

"Uh..yeah?" he tore his eyes from his friend to his sister that had a huge smirk on her face.

 ***********************************************************************************************************

Roxanne walked down the stairs towards the living room with Rydel next to her.  Riker was sitting on one of the couch's talking to Ryland and Ellington and Kelly were on the love seat while Rocky had Bianca on his lap on a chair.  Rydel cleared her throat and all eyes went up to them.  All of the boys' mouths dropped, except for Ross who just grinned at them.  Roxanne's eyes glanced to Rocky who looked like he was about to start drooling, this made her smirk.  

"Is the limo here?" Roxane asked to no one in particular trying to look confident.  

"Yeah its right out front" Ross said moving forward from where he stood in the middle of the room and extended his arm to her "Ready to go my lovely date?" he asked as she took his arm.