4

2 days later
Chloe POV
They didn't feed us yesterday. I'm beginning to think if they even will. I don't even feel like eating, I am curled up in our thin mattress feeling so sick. Thomas is laying next to me protectively. "How you feeling chlo?"
"Not great" he kisses my head and I stroke his hair. There was a noise at the door. The first noise we have heard outside our door in days. There was unlocking of the door and a man's frame enters the room and Thomas sits up attentively. "What the fuck do you want mate?"
The man wears the same as everyone else, the red hat and white and blue clothes, mask over his face."I'm coming to give you this" he throws us a bread roll each.
"Why?" Thomas asks suspiciously.
"I'm not who you think I am. I am not part of this team, I want to help you guys. But I can't just let you out or they will know"
"Why are you helping us?" There's something familiar about him.
"Because it's me guys" he takes off his mask and I know exactly who it is.
"BOOBOO!" We both say surprised and I sit up. He closes the door and shushes us. "Be quiet or they will hear you" Thomas and I nodded.
"I got forced onto the team, or my family would have been killed. They are here, Veronica is here as well"
"Wait, V is here?" I say, Veronica is my best friend.
He nodded, "and Sofia is here as well"
"Why are they doing this?" Thomas asks.
"After Trump lost the election, his terrorist arm, we could name them, want to rule the whole of America so they forced everyone into these prisons. They want to have control over all Americans"
"Shit" Thomas comments.
"You guys eat up because you will need it, I may not be able to get them for another 2 days" 
"Thanks Boo. I love you" I say and he comes down to my level and hugs me.
"Are u ok? You look a little pale" he says and feels my head. "You're really warm"
"Yeah she's not feeling great. She's..." he looks at me,"pregnant"
"Dove, Thomas, congratulations" I put my head on his shoulder "thanks"
"I'll have to bring you more food, because you can't just live off that"
"Boo. You don't have to risk your life for us" I tell him.
"I'm doing it because I love you guys"
Tears well up in my eyes.
"I have to leave but I might be back soon ok?" We both nod and he walks out. I start to rip the bread roll and eat, just little bits at a time.
Thomas rips his in half and gives one to me.
"No thomas you need to eat"
"Chloe you're eating for two, you need it more than I do"
"Thomas I'm serious"
"Eat it. I will eat the whole thing when we get more from Boo ok?"
I rolled my eyes, "fine" i say half annoyed half thankful. "Thank you baby"
I ate what we had and curled up on the bed again.

Thomas POV
I mark a day off the wall each time it gets dark. I am keeping a tally of how long we are here. We have been here 2 days and I am marking off our third. My stomach rumbles, but Chloe needs to eat more than I do, she is growing a child. I curled up in the bed with her again holding her close.
It's been three days and I don't know how we will last any longer.