He didn't say much after that.

Neither did I.

I was actually quite surprised that he didn't create such a scene about the whole ordeal.

Yet I never let my guard down. Especially whenever I was around this man.

"Will that be all? I have more important matters to attend" I say and Mr. Thompson and my grandfather glance at each other.

"That's all. Although, we will be seeing each other more throughout this month just to finalize everything" Mr. Thompson says.

"Great. That will seal everything then. It was a good evening with the both of you but as we all know I have to get going" I say shaking both of their hands before leaving with the brief case filed with all the files.

Before I left though I swore I heard my grandfather whisper to visit my grandmother soon.

They live in France and I will have to travel there soon but who knows if I will even stop by to that devil house.

~~~~~~~

A while later.

Instead of knocking on sierras wall this time I knock on her door and she comes out with a mini black dress on her that hugged her curves perfectly.

"It's about time. I thought I would have had to show up without a date" Sierra says sounding annoyed.

"You look gorgeous" Is the only thing I could muster up and I see her cheeks flush a bit before rolling her eyes.

"I guess you don't look too bad or whatever but we have to go now" She says checking her bag.

Someone is in a bad mood I'm guessing.

Before going to the party we stopped by at a taco truck and after that Sierras attitude seem to have changed.

I guess she was hungry?

Who knows but I guess what they say is true. A way to a woman's heart is through her stomach.

Not to self: Buy her food.

When we arrived most of the people had already been drinking and almost immediately Sierra was already swayed away by one of her friends.

I didn't even know she had friends since she's always by herself.

I myself had just left to the kitchen where I started mixing myself a drink.

I wasn't much of a drinker but I guess today was a special occasion.

After drinking it all I poured myself a glass of whiskey and as I turned around my drink was immediately taken by the Curley haired beauty in front of me who is now drinking my drink.

"You could just asked" I say and she looks at me and gives me on of her smiles.

"Now where is the fun in that?" She says and hands me back my now empty glass.

"Why did you leave me alone with them anyway? I had to listen to Jorge go on about how there's different versions of us in everybody's head. You know Jorge, right?" Sierra rambles.

"Yeah i think I've had a few conversations with the guy. Isn't he also a science major?" I ask and she nods.

"Horrible. That guy will make you question everything" She says as I serve myself another cup of whiskey.