𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺

Start from the beginning

"i think around 11:30 or 12."

"us too, i guess it will be a race to see who gets there first."

"oh really? what will the winner get?"

"hm, the loser can buy the winner a snack of their choice."

"nice! i can't to get my jelly sticks then!"

"what? no, i will be getting jelly sticks."

"whatever you say, suna."

"i have to admit i'm excited to see you too."

"aw really? i'm flattered!"

"oookay buddy."

"buddy??" i pretend to cry, "i'm just a buddy to you?"

"no, no, i mean yes, uh."

"you're too cute, suna. oh hey, it's getting late. wanna go to bed?"

"no, but i guess you're right. sweet dreams y/nnn," he says, with a smirk i can hear through the phone.

"goodnight..." i say as i slowly close my eyes and head to sleep.

the next morning i wake up, and see that the call with suna from last night is still going. i feel butterflies in my stomach, and slightly smile. i quietly end the call, and get up from my bed. i brush my teeth, and do my hair [whatever hairstyle you want :)]. i walk over to my mom's room to wake her up, so she can take me to school. then i head back to my room and change into a red nekoma hoodie, and black sweatpants. i grab my suitcase and backpack, and bring them downstairs. fortunately my mom is ready to leave when i get down, so i won't risk the chance of being late. i put on a pair of white shoes, and head to the car.

once we reach school, i head over to the gym to meet with the team. it looks like almost everyone is here, just waiting on a few people. i go over, set my bags down and sit by kenma. although everyone looks tired, kenma's eye bags definitely makes him take first place for the one with least amount of sleep.

i look towards him and ask, "did you even get any sleep?"

"you already know the answer." he responds with a yawn.

"kenma reallyyy? you're gonna sleep on the bus though, right?"

"i guess, if that makes you happy."

i smile back at him. as i do, the gym door opens and reveals kuroo giving hana a piggy back ride. as they come closer, i notice that hana is sleeping.

"she slept through her alarm," kuroo says, catching his breath. "she's lucky i was giving her a ride here, if it was anyone else they probably would have just left."

i respond with a soft smile, and help kuroo lay hana on the floor.

after about 15 minutes, everyone is here and ready to leave. the bus we're riding in is really nice, it's like a coach bud, but just without the bathroom. it has somewhat comfortable seats, and an outlet at every other row. since there's not enough of us to fill each seat, we all can have one row to ourselves. i choose a row near the back, with kenma next to me, kuroo behind me, and hana next to him. lev decides to sit in front of kenma, which makes makes him look at me with a face that screams "i can't to do this today." i just laugh and continue putting my stuff in the storage spot above me.

once the team is settled, our trip to the training camp begins. it'll take about 6 hours, so there won't be much to do. well, besides sleeping of course.

i stare outside the window, and look at how the sunset is slowly rising. i admire how naturally beautiful the sun looks with its oranges, reds, and pinks. as i do, my eyes slowly close and i start to drift off into sleep...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hello everyone, thank you for your patience with this chapter! i hope you are enjoying this story so far! i truly am so grateful that there are people that want to read my stories :)

my writing is not the best and there is always room for improvement, so please let me know if there is a mistake!

<3