|diez|

I forgot to say that this all happened like 90's so there's no phones😃

A week passed, y/n and Alejandro lost communication with each other. She's trying to call the telephone at the Polibio's house but it's either Mattia or Vicente who's answering.

Don José won't even let y/n drop a letter for him or even go out of the house. Mattia and Vicente are always visiting in their house to prepare the wedding.

Y/n doesn't want to marry Mattia at all. She's just sitting there with a frown in her face everytime they're all in the living room. It also seems like Christina liked Mattia more than she do.

"Why not Christina marry him?" She suggested to her papa. "Mija no. You're the person he likes." Her papa said referring to Mattia who's smirking at her weirdly at the opposite side of the living room.

She just sat there annoyed and after they talked she sighed loudly and stood up but her dad stopped her. "Why not the both of you talk at your room."

She rolled her eyes and on saying 'no' but Mattia answered for her. "Yes. Why not." He looked back at her with the shut up look.

They went up to her room as they both sat on the bed. "So what?" She asked with attitude. "Do you not want me?" He whisphered seducively while rubbing her cheeks with his finger.

"Don't touch me." She snapped while spatting his hand away. His smirk grew wider. "Ohhh feisty. Do you know that turns me on?" He said while staring on her eyes with lust.

Before she knew it his lips are slammed on hers. "Try to scream or fight I'll make everything worse." Mattia said.

[Sorry i dont want to mention those things that happened next]

Tears runned down her face as she layed under the covers while naked. Mattia already left with his father. She's scared to tell everything to his father since obviously, he wants them both to get marry.

"I miss you Alejandro." She sobbed while gripping the cover.

...

A week passes again, y/n and Don José went to Mattia's house. It's her first time to go there. They just sat in the living room. Mattia's mom, Mirna was good to y/n. It almost seems like she's not Mattia's mom.

The both of them are walking to their garden. "Wait a minute y/n. I need to go inside to do something. Do you want to come inside to?" Mirna asked. "No. I want to walk around here." She smiled.

"Okay." Then she went inside. Y/n was left walking around the garden admiring the tulips and roses.

Alejandro was digging a hole on the garden whem he saw y/n walking around. At first, he didn't believe it was her and he just missed her but when he looked again and it was really her.

"Y/n?!" He called for her. She looked at who's calling her. Her eyes widened. "Alejandro?!" She ran to hug him right. His clothes are full of dirt but she didnt care.

"Woah. Your dress." He said. "I don't care." She said as she continued to hug him. "I miss you so much Ale."

"I miss you too y/n." Ale mumbled on her neck. They pulled away from the hug but Alejandro kissed her immediately. She was shocked but kissed him back nonetheless.

Mirna asked Mattia to follow y/n at the garden. He opened the back door and saw Alejandro and y/n kissing. It made his blood boil. "Te Quiero y/n." Alejandro whisphered. Y/n was about to say it back but someone punched ale on the face.

He fell on the ground. "Maldito." Mattia mumbled under his breath and grabbed  Alejandro's collar making him stand up. His nose became bloody. "Who said you can kiss her like that?" Mattia asked ale.

Y/n just watched the both of them. All of these made her more scared of Mattia. "Stop please!" She tried to separate them both but Mattia just moved her aside as he grabbed Alejandro away.

"Wait till she go home." Mattia angrily said as he punched ale's stomach and kicked him inside the stock room.
------------------
Ok. Idk what this is.