𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓲𝓼

Start from the beginning

"We've missed you too, mom" Sam replied. It was a beautiful reunion. Their siblings greeted each other. "Boys?" Sam and Dean turned to their mother. "This is Hayley, your sister. Hayley, these two boys are my other sons, Sam and Dean" Hayley waved at them. "She adopted you too?" Dean asked with a smile. "Yeah, she's great" the she-wolf replied with a smile.

"Come, get inside

"Come, get inside. I made pie and chocolate chip cookies" she didn't have to ask twice. Dean was already inside. As they sat and talk, Rhaenyra felt uneasy. Like, something was gonna happened and the last time she felt like that, Finn died. She knew Rebekah and Klaus were out and about, she just didn't know where. She turned to her children. "Where did your brother and sister go?" she asked. Kol, Finn, Hayley, and Henrik shrugged. "I believe Klaus went to see Marcel. Rebekah, I don't know" Elijah replied.

In the end, she decided to shake it off, maybe it was nothing. The family spent time catching up and eating. Dean had missed Rhaenyra's cooking, he had heard from siblings about the new restaurant and he was ecstatic to try the food. Even Sam, who only ate healthy food but he figured it was his mother's restaurant so, it was the one time he would actually eat his mother's delicious burgers and such.

"How was hunting?" Rhaenyra finally asked. "It was pretty good. Boring without our annoying siblings but we've survived" Dean replied as he looked at Kol. Those two sometimes hated each other but other times they could get along perfectly fine. Rhaenyra often tells them that it's because they're the same but they always make a joke and say they're better than each other which simply proves her points but she lets them be. "We also heard the restaurant is going very well" Sam says as he looks at his mother. She nods and smiles. "Yes, at first I really did think it wouldn't take off, but after a few weeks more people started to come in, they recommend others to our place. Now, we've hired others to work with us, since we needed more staff you know" the boys nodded.

As the time went on, she still felt uneasy. So, she decided to listen. After a few second she heard Rebekah's nervous thoughts, along with Marcel and she felt the betrayal from Klaus. In a blink of an eyes she was gone. "Well, well, well. We meet again, Marcellus" she states as she shows up out of nowhere startling the vampires and most importantly, her daughter, Rebekah.