Our Time Together

(Note from author: This chapter is where it starts getting dark)

I think it's been 3 days now.
I've been patiently waiting for a reply to my letter, and I finally got it.

Obama.. wants to go on vacation with me.
I start squealing and jumping up and down out of happiness.

The whole building starts shaking violently as I hear some walls crashing down.
I accidentally caused an earthquake.

but that doesn't matter.

"I better start packing now!" I say to myself, trying to not fall over because of the man-made earthquake.

"It's only going to be for a day though.." I mutter to myself while putting some clothes in my suitcase,

"Well, atleast I'll get to see him again!" my frown turns into a smile.

--------------------

Okay.. I'm ready to go now.
He said we'll meet at [insert place here].

I walk out of my dorm room and teleport to the place.
Yes, I have a teleporter. Doesn't everybody have one?

"Tamura!" a man exclaims at me.

"Hello.." Michelle Obama says shyly to me while giving me a handshake.

Obama grins as he introduces me to her,
"This was the person I was talking about!" he says while looking at me passionately.

I smile playfully and introduce myself.
"Hi! I'm Tamura.",

"Actually.. I wanted to ask you both something. Why do I feel like I met Obama before?" I say while raising one of my eyebrows up.

Obama sighs as Michelle pats his shoulder affectionately.

"I think you two should get some alone time." she says with concern and she lets go off her hand from his shoulder.

I look at his lovely eyes as he seems to be nervous.
He looks at my hands and cups it in his own hands.

"U-uh.. Obama.." I stutter out of embarrassment.

He looks up at me and starts talking.
"Listen, I visited your school before. I had a duty but I.. I failed." he says with a sad and frustrated expression.

Oh.. so he did visit MoriMori Academy..

"So.. why didn't I remember anything? Even the principle doesn't remember.." I say, my voice shaking.

"Ah, well.. I have a memory eraser device. I guess it..malfunctioned. Maybe you remember since you were the closest to me" he says, holding back his tears.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind me.
"Well, I don't mean to interrupt; but me and my husband have made up a plan for you." a soft voice says to me.

I turn my back to face her.
"What is it?" I ask, letting go of Obama's hand and wiping away some tears at the corner of my eye.

"Aww, are you crying?" she asks with care,
"It's okay.." she says as she leans in for a hug.

"Thanks.." I say quietly,
"So, what's the plan?" I say while playing with my hair.

Michelle looks at Obama, and he nods in affirmation.

"Would you.. want to be the second lady of the United States?" she says excitingly.

"WHAT?!" I scream as I back away from her, almost falling over,
".. Second lady?!" I exclaim while covering my mouth with my hand out of shock.

Am I in a dream..? This is so weird. No way is this real.

"It's okay, you'll still be able to go to school! I have a teleporter in the white house." Obama reassures me.

Huh.. it would be fun to work with Obama and Michelle..
I stand there in a static position as I think about the decision.

"..Okay." I say while nodding, my acceptance having a hint of reluctance.

They both cheer as they embrace me.

"Let's go have some fun for now." Obama says while jumping up and down.

I glance at a black duffel black that's next to him.
Hey, that's the same bag in my memory with him..

I walk over to check it out, putting my hand on the zipper.
The man that was jumping up and down gleefully next to me abruptly stops.

I look up, scared that I just made him mad by being nosy.

His head glitches and turns upside down, and then does a 360° turn.

His eyes burst with fire as it turns red, as his whole body starts glitching more and more.

"Don't.. touch... that.." a deep, groggy voice says to me.

Fuck, his mouth isn't moving. Who's saying that?

I look infront of me and see Michelle, with hands that have been turned into claws and a face that's melting off slowly.
Her melted flesh drips onto my arm and leaves a stinging pain.

I yelp out of fear as I try to get away from them.

Suddenly, everything goes back to normal.
Obama is jumping up and down again like a little kid, and Michelle seems to be setting up a fireplace.

What.. just happened?

I look up at the sky, and it's filled with bright stars.
When I came here.. it was morning. No.. how much time has passed when that.. nightmare happened?

"C'mon, Tamura! Let's roast some marshmallows!" Obama grabs my arm gently and brings me to the fireplace.

I look at the fire and get reminded of Obama's burning red eyes.
My facial expression starts changing from confusion into fear.

"Hey! If you don't wanna be here, then just go away!" Michelle and Obama yell at me in sync.

No.. is it happening again?
"Let's get rid of him." Obama sneers as he gets closer to me.

I back away, trying to not freak out.
I trip on a piece of firewood and start feeling a burning sensation.

I scream out as I feel fire engulfing me.
"It'll all be over soon" I hear the same deep and groggy voice say to me.

I look up and see Obama smiling.. that's not a human smile.
His teeth are as sharp as the pain I'm feeling right now.

Michelle walks near the fire and stares at me with the same peculiar smile.

I feel my body giving up already.
My vision starts going black as I hear  tormented screams and hysterical laughs.