𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

Start from the beginning

╰•★★ ʂყŋơ℘ʂıʂ ★★•╯

RAINEBELLE WILLAIMS. Daughter of Bryan Williams, a very rich businessman and Kim Aera, a very famous potter, fame was in her blood. With their daughter having a talent for singing, they were a local famous name in the United Kingdom. 

You didn't need to listen to music to know all about her. With her face all over billboards and magazines, she supposed she was very 'famous.' 

FAME. Something the doe-eyed beauty always struggled with. Frankly, in her opinion, the paparazzi doing their job should have been illegal. With them, reporting everything she did, from what she ate, to what she did, Rainebelle decided one day it was enough.

So, bringing the topic up to her parents, they decided the best course of action, would be to send her to Korea, where her mother was born and brought up in. 

However, enrolling her in an elite school with arrogant rich kids was not something she had not bargained for.

After all, according to her parents, what could even go wrong?

A lot.

𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦.

/𝘥ɪ𝘴ˈɡʌɪ𝘻/
𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣
𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧) 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘺. 

Playlist.

      { ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ }

      { 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒸𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓌𝓃 𝑀𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓈 }