Chapter 8 - What Choreography?

Start from the beginning

"And we'll be there to help them every step of the way." Kim stated, which you nodded in agreement without any second thoughts.

You didn't notice it because you were too busy moping a while ago, but you can't help but admire the girls' vocal lessons. You've always been captivated by their singing since SIXTEEN and seeing them singing without the screen of a television or a phone separating you and hearing the real thing without music recording is a whole new experience in itself.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you see your co-manager having a hard time with her work.

"You know I can help you with your work right, unnie/noona?"

"I know that, but when Yongsu told me how you were able to finish, and even manage TWICE's schedule for the whole week like it was nothing, I figured you at least deserve a break for it, and I want you to take it easy for now on your first day."

"Thank you for being considerate, but I'd rather help." You then sat closer to  Sadness-unnie/noona. "What are you having trouble with?"

"Oh, as you know TWICE are invited to perform for the Inkigayo, and after that they will be having a mini fan meeting tomorrow afternoon, I'm a little bit worried since---"

"---since weather forecasts say it's going to be dreadfully cold and windy tomorrow afternoon."

"Exactly."

"The things rookie idol groups do to promote themselves... Might as well bring a lot of thick jackets and towels for the girls to avoid some 'wardrobe' accidents, maybe some hand warmers..."

Since TWICE were having a small break from their vocal lessons, this gave them enough time to admire the serious professional look their new manager had as they discussed the about the fan meeting event. Most of the girls had dreamy look on their faces as they stared at you, while some others were more conservative and rather reserved of their emotions.

A few hours in and by now the girls are done with their vocal practices. Sadness-unnie/noona left the practice room a few minutes back as she had to finish something in the offices, leaving you to look after the girls, who were now busy doing crazy and overly exaggerated dance covers to pass the time. You decided to take a break yourself by playing a rhythm game on your mobile phone. You were actually enjoying your time with your game that is until, Sana's bright and smiling face suddenly appears from above your phone.

"Annyeong, unnie/oppa~!"

"AHH!!"

You actually felt like your bones just jumped out of your skin by this. The girls laughed at your reaction, making you just roll at your eyes at them while you pat your chest repeatedly trying to calm down your rapidly beating heart.

"Mianhae=Sorry=, Maknae-unnie/oppa~!" Sana apologized cutely at you. "Couldn't resist~!"