you all will live with us

Sidhart shehnaaz and manik reached the hospital and after enquiring at the reception went straight outside the operation theater. They were a bunch of college students crying thier lungs out. Three girls and four boys distressed and afraid to thier wits. Eyes filled with tears were expectantly looking towards the operation theater and the officials working in there on thier friend. This is thier hope that thier friend will come out alive. A nurse came rushing outside the ward as the boys pounced at her and the girls shrieked in surprise.

"What is happening . How is arush ? Is he fine? What the hell is happening" a girl wearing shorts and a black tank top yelled at the top of her voice.

"You need to keep your voice in check . This is a hospital not your home " the nurse stated sternly as another girl in a black middy pounced her.

"I don't care if it is or it isn't right now  How is arush doing is more important than that?" She said dangerousely pulling the nurse close.

"Shut the fuck up guys. Back off and let the nurse breathe. Sneha and ruhi are you guys out of your minds. She is just doing her job. Rahul and karan handle your girlfriends forgod sake .  Saket and aniket stop freaking out. " the girl in a red bodycon dress yelled at her friends and then looked at the nurse politely .

"What the hell is happening inside the operation theater since four hours? " she asked deadly calm as the nurse gulped seeing her demeanour.

"The operation was successful " myra said walking out of the operation theatre removing her gloves.

"You are the operating doctor" aniket beamed as myra forced a smile at him and looked at the girl in red bodycon dress glaring at her.

"You are?" Myra asked calmly as the girl scrutinised her up and down.

"I am his sister twinkle taneja . How is he now Mrs Myra " she asked politely as she recognized myra and relief washed over her features.

"He is fine. The accident was brutal but now his condition is stable . we lost him two times but yet the operation was successful and he is alive. It will take a few days for him to wake up and then we will have to analyse his condition because we can't say much before that in case of brain injuries twinkle. " .myra stated calmly as twinkle hugged her .

"I am so relieved that its you myra. Thank you for saving my brother. Its been long that we have met i am sorry for the past" twinkle stated apologetically as myra came out of her hold.

"No twinkle 7 years before you were the one who left India and faked being hurt by my actions just because you were afraid that how will i react and take on your departure. That day i knew that twinkle taneja can't be my friend if she knows me like that. There isn't a past girl we are just known strangers. Moreover with your personality i never thought you would ever tolerate loud and aggressive people around you. You amaze me everytime girl" myra stated mockingly.

"We are her cousin's" sneha interjected as myra gave her look.

"Great then discuss the details with the assistants . " myra said walking away as she saw sidhart , sana and manik. She signalled them to follow her . They obliged immediately. Entering inside her cabin all three of them settled comfortably.

"Ria can you bring some coffee for us" myra asked her assistant who nodded at her before scurrying out of the cabin.

"What brings you all here?" Myra asked flipping through the pages of the file

"You very well know myra " sidhart growled banging his hand on the table as myra was startled a bit.

"What is the deal? Why the hell are you with that damn bastard myra? " sidhart yelled as myra looked at him without blinking her eyes. She didn't wanted to tell him. Maybe she was reluctant maybe not.