Sana's lecture

Avneet opened her eyes in the morning to find herself in a completely different surrounding. Fear gripped her heart as she clutched her duvet. This can't be happening to her. She looked around and she sighed as she saw sidhant. She knew she was safe and sound. This guy was all she need to trust anything blindly. He was the best person according to her. But alas she had to leave him. His sisters snatched the only person she cherished from her. Day by day her anger was rising for her sister's . There family precisely wasn't the best one but can fit in the category of the worst one.

Sidhant's eyes flickered open as he felt movement under his hand which was gripping avneet's hand. He frowned seeing her not even having a slight remorse of the things which unfurled. He embraced her tightly and sniffed in her crook. What if something happened to her? What if she would have gotten in wrong hands?? What if she would have met with a seviour accident ?? Many what if's were running in Sidhant 's mind bringing him on the edge. Avneet tightened her hold around him and dipped her face in his body. She wanted to take in as much warmth as she can take from him. She didn't knew she will get this moment with him again or not. She wanted to live it to her heart's content. She knew she can never be with him because for her the hatred she has for her sister's is above everything else. She loves him immensely maybe so much that she will not be able to love somebody else. Yet she can't be with him and again the reason of her miseries is her sister's. She is left flabbergasted sometimes to see that each and every problem she faces in her life is always related to her sister's. It feels as if they leave no stone unturned to make her life miserable . Sidhant broke thier hug and avneet immediately missed his warmth. She needed his love and care for a little longer.

" what the hell you were thinking avneet? What if you would have met with an accident?? Moving on the roads drunk at nights. Do you think that to be safe idiot? Have you donated your fucking brains?" Sidhant yelled at her which brought the mahlotra boys and shehnaaz to the room too. Avneet was going to respond back to him but she was interrupted by shehnaaz.

" what the hell is wrong with you avneet? How can you drink ? " shehnaaz exasperated as avneet scrunched her nose in disgust. It didn't affected shehnaaz even a bit. She was busy digging holes in avneet's body with her eyes.

" Really don't come with that crap again shehnaaz . I am not at all up for your nonesense "avneet stated dismissing the conversation as shehnaaz held her collar . She grabbed her chin and made her look up . The mahlotra boys eyes widened in horror. These sister's seriousely have issues.

" Listen to me loud and clear Avneet singh obroi . You won't even dare to touch alcohol after this because then i won't even think twice before breaking some truths to shivaay. Stay in your limits. I shouldn't find you roaming around on the streets at night like stray dogs. Get that straight to your head. This shouldn't be repeated and if it did you will not like the consequences . I promise you that " shehnaaz yelled yanking her and dashed out of the room as sidhart followed her. Avneet grabbed her blanket and threw it away in anger. Getting hold of her stuff avneet dashed out of the mahlotra mansion. As the boys saw everything unfurl helplessly. Sidhant followed her out of the mansion and grabbed her arm making her bang in his chest.

" what the hell is your problem sidhant" avneet yelled in annoyance as he tightened his hold around her petite frame and she looked at him enraged.

" you also know that avneet that she was threatening you for your own good." Sidhant yelled as avneet pulled apart from him. She scowled at his words .

" ya definately someone threatens us and that's for our good . Wow what an ideology great!!" Avneet stated sarcastically and left leaving a frustated sidhant behind. How will he make her see which she is not able to see because of her rage ?