" Don't tease me love" seulgi said and just like that jisoo, squeeze her balls.

" Just make sure, your eyes don't land somewhere" jisoo said and standup leaving seulgi behind, she's walking slowly, cause she don't want to be exhausted few exercise is good for her, but leaving seulgi dumbfonded.

" Girls is weird but I love her"

" Our daughter is really silly, just like what we saw" mrs. MANoban said she can't stop laughing too

" Yeah, seulgi told me something, in seoul Lisa's swim with her pet python on pool while snowing" mr. MANoban chuckled on how jisoo punished her mr. MANoban continue.

" Here when she prank jongyeon fake fire and powder bomb" mr. MANoban laughing imagining it he continues sharing also how cute lisa will be when her unnie scold her, but that didn't go on easy to mrs. MANoban her jealousy towards jisoo cant be handle anymore she try to calm cause the feeling is not healthy at all, she smiles but it didn't reach to her eyes and mr. MANoban didn't notice it.

" Sire the lunch is ready, young miss lisa is there already" other butler said and they stand up.

" Lets go, she's grumpy when she's hungry" mrs. MANoban said and they ride on golf cart.

" THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD" they all said they were having korean style food, barbeque and the table set up is long table, the manoban is right infront of jisoo and lisa, seulgi is in the middle, in MANoban side chaeyoung sit beside them and rest follow too.

Seulgi is grilling and jisoo too, the food is complete while they wait lisa is munching radish water kimchi and egg, jisoo putting vegetables on her plate too.

" Lisa, soup and rice while you wait for the beef" jisoo said she will have upset stomach she keep eating sour.

" Lisa, do you know them they are my cousin, mr. Su MANoban and mrs. Jinwoo MANoban" seulgi introduce them again and lisa this time stand up and bowed to them.

" I'm kim lisa, nice to meet you" lisa greet them properly as jisoo teach her manners and also knowing they are seulgi's relative.

" Hello lisa, just call me aunt and uncle" mrs. MANoban said then lisa look at jisoo and seulgi, jisoo nod to for approval.

" But your seulgi's cousin it's weird" lisa said they chuckled on her also the couple.

" Then call me anything you want" mr. MANoban said she liking it lisa say words for them, she nod and that's it coz there's already a meat on her plate.

" Chew lisa, slowly" jisoo said she eat well and everyone too then lisa stop cause there no cook meat, she wait and sipping some soup.

" Unnie more" lisa asked for rice and she gave her that's little cold so she can continue to eat, when new rice arrive its hot in her liking that's why, mrs MANoban show this action and she envy them.

" Don't stare love common just eat" mr. MANoban whisper to her, as they casually talked business with seulgi.

" Unnie beef more please" lisa cutely said and seulgi and jisoo grilled more, lisa smiling to them.

" AHHH open" jisoo make a ssam for lisa and she open her mouth wide, then she kiss jisoo cheek for thank you there always sweet, mrs. MANoban is really jealous but shrugged it off cause they understand her.