To Capture A Dragon

Karliah just fought Alduin, Paarthurnax told her that she could possibly trap a dragon in Dragonsreach. 

 "My Yarl, I need to trap a dragon in you palace."

 " Are you out of your mind!? "

 "Its the only way to stop the dragon menace,"

" Fine, but I don't want Ulfric or Tullies attacking while the dragon is here. So I will need a truce."

~~~~time pass~~~~

 "Arniger, we deserve to be here, we also have a right too."

 " Dragonborn, should they stay or leave? "

 "Let them in, they are just goin' to keep whineing if we don't."

everyone took their seats when Karliah took hers. 

"Wait, I'm not going to be in the same room with a Falmor." Ulfric scoffed

 "I need to be here to make sure no one brakes the White Gold Contract." 

 "Okay, since when does capturing a dragon has to do with  Talos worshiping?" Karliah said making Elenwen leave.

 ~~~more time pass because lazy~~~

Karliah walked up to Paarthurnax to learn a shout to call a dragon. It was freezing,  Karliah did not have her helmet because she slammed it on the table in pure rage to get the generals to say a truce.

 "Paartnurnax, do you know a shout that I can use to call  one of Alduins allies?" 

 (I'm going to write in English because it's easier)

 "Snow, hunter, wing." 

 " Thank you, "

~~~At Dragonsreach~~~

 "OHDAHVIING"

There was complete silence until the red dragon appeared, he was trying to grab the Dragonborn but she moved at the last second. He grabbed the guard next to her instead, only his shield was left. 

Odahviing landed and said "Dovahkiin, here I am!"

 She used dragonrend on him and started to walk backwards as he walked at her. He was under the trap, he did not notice until it came crashing down on his neck.

 "Caught like a bear in a trap,"

 " Were is he" 

 "I shall not say. I am Alduins right hand dovah, I will like to stay that way."

 " If you do I can free you, or if you don't you are going to stay here. You pick. " 

 "I am not going to be here and I will not say where he is."

 "Yeah! You won't be here because when Alduin eats this world every living thing will die, and I'm sure he won't protect you in the process."

" Well, you don't know Alduin. "

The red dragon moved his neck forward , he slamed his head back, he broke the wooden trap.  He threw his head at Karliah making her fall. Ohdahviing escaped. 

 "Well, that did not go well." The Yarl sighed.

" We are doomed unless your genius mind comes up with something. " one of the guards said.

 "I need to talk to someone who is smarter"

(Art of Karliah is by me on Artbreeder)