The Start of Something

I woke up and stretched with a yawn. The bed had been comfortable, I had slept like a baby. But I was still so very disappointed that I had slept alone. I stood up, walking into the main part of the penthouse suite. Paul was already awake and dressed, looking over the room service menu. He gave me a warm smile when he saw me.

"Hello Y/N. Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"I would have slept better if you were there," I said in a bitter voice, meaner than I meant to.

He rose to his feet, walking over to me and taking my hands in his. 

"Y/N, I just...I don't want to rush into things. I don't want you to feel like you made a mistake," he murmured.

"But it's not a mistake. I want you," I said.

I didn't really want him, not in the sense that I wanted a relationship with him, since I didn't love him. But physically I did oh so desperately want him. 

He let out a sigh, letting go of my hands. "Then maybe tonight. We'll see." 

"Well do you not want me?" I asked, almost hurt by his seeming lack of interest.

His eyes widened and he shook his head. He put a hand on my cheek and I nearly melted at his touch.

"Oh, Y/N...I want you more than anything," he murmured. "But I don't want you to regret anything. I don't want you to end up hurt." 

I felt uneasy. With the game I was playing, no one would end up hurt but him when I had to tell him I didn't truly love him. But that would be later down the road. For now, I could continue to fake it.

"I won't end up hurt. Please, tonight, give yourself to me," I said, begging him.

He sighed before kissing me on the forehead. "We'll see. After the show, we'll see."

With that glimmer of hope, I joined him at the table, ordering breakfast and sharing another meal together. 

To my surprise, I spent most of the show that night watching Paul. He was gorgeous as he poured his heart out on the stage. As the show went on, I found myself wanting him more and more, desperate for him to say yes to me later tonight. At last, the curtain dropped after they took their bows. I rose to my feet, heading backstage. 

Eric and Bruce were walking down the hall together again and Eric gave me a wide smile.

"Hi Y/N! If you're looking for Paul he's still backstage!" he said cheerfully.

I nodded, returning his smile as Bruce slipped an arm around Eric's shoulders, walking down the hall with him. I finally found my way to Paul, giving him a smile and taking his hand. 

"Hello. You did wonderfully tonight," I murmured. 

He returned the smile, leaning forward and kissing me. I bit back a soft moan, letting go of his hands in favor of wrapping my arms around his shoulders. 

"Y/N-" he started, but I shook my head. 

"I want you. I know you feel as though I'll regret it, but I want you. I won't regret it." 

He smiled, kissing me again. "Are you certain?" 

"More than I have ever been." 

He took my hand, leading me out of backstage. I was starting to get excited as we sped back to our hotel room, going up the elevator to our suite. Finally, we had reached the bedroom. Paul gave me a smile, kissing my hand. 

"Y/N, please don't feel pressured to do this." 

"I don't. I want to do this. I want you. And I want you in me," I purred. 

Without another word, he leaned forward and kissed me. His lips were locked against mine in a perfect fit, and I didn't resist this time. I was certain I didn't love him, but there was no reason I couldn't have some fun. His soft lips pressed harder against mine before he bit seductively on my lower lip. I let out a soft moan, lips parting, and he took advantage of it, tongue slipping inside my mouth.

As his tongue explored the inside of my mouth, his hands went from my face to my hips, pulling me against his chest. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my breasts against him. His hands went lower, sending a shiver down my spine as his fingers danced along my back before his hands found my ass. He gave it a squeeze and I jumped, quivering, and kissed him harder, all of a sudden wanting him more than I had ever wanted anyone.

Still kissing, we stumbled over to the bed. He pushed me onto the mattress, straddling me, hands moving to my shirt. He practically ripped it off me as I twisted my hands through his thick curls, holding him in the kiss as he undid my bra with a snap. My breasts found their way into his hands and he caressed them lovingly, showering me with kisses, lips moving from my mouth to my neck.

I flipped the roles, pushing him onto the bed and sitting on top of him. I kept kissing him, gyrating my hips and grinding on him while he let out a moan of pleasure. I could feel him harden beneath me and smiled, moving my hand to his waistband. He stood up abruptly, lips still locked against mine, and basically tore off my pants and panties. I smirked, breaking away from the kiss, leaving him with his chest heaving.

"Only if you do the same," I teased, tugging at his waistband again.

With a grin, he stripped down, and I felt my breath catch in spite of myself. "You're sure you're okay with this?" he asked, kissing me again.

"Ohh Paul I am more than okay with this," I moaned.

He shoved me onto the cushions again, straddling me before with a thrust we finally began to make love. I shrieked his name, begging for more and turning to jelly beneath him, wanting the night to last forever.

Eventually we had finished and got dressed. It was awkward for a moment as we looked at each other before Paul gave me a smile. He picked up my hand and kissed it, like he always did.

"Can I take you to dinner?" he murmured.

Without hesitation, I nodded. "Please." 

I wasn't sure what I was doing, in fact I was still so very positive that I didn't truly love him, but at the same time I wanted nothing more than to be with him as much as I possibly could. At least for now, I was still so happy to play this game.