How whenever he would take his anger out on the Spider Family, but she was the one who survived. Yet, this time, she didn't survive from the fact that she was being hunted by a Hashira.

He remembered clearly the night she disappeared from his eyes. How she had on that gentle smile as he placed his cold hand against her cheek. How she barely managed to whisper out those words he had always remembered.

"Don't worry, Rui... Nee-san will protect you..." she whispered out softly as she reached out, placing a hand on his head did it slowly disappear. His eyes widened as he watched her body crumble before him.

No longer to be seen anymore.

"You thought that you defeated me? You sad fool. Were you in your delusions? I cut my head off with my strings way before you could cut my head off. Enough of this. I'll kill you and your sister. It's been a while since I've been this pissed off," Rui spoke out as he started to reattach his head.

"How sad. This is sad. I got this mad sometime before, but it's been so long I don't remember it. Why aren't you burning in the first place? My strings and I got burned. I don't know if it's your sister's power or not, but thanks for making me mad," he muttered out as he reattached his head.

"I'm gonna cut my ties with you guys without any sense of regret," and Rui started to perform his Blood Demon Technique, only for his eyes to widen as he looked at a demon slayer who had arrived just in time. His lips parted as the attack went forward.

How her eyes widened at what was going on before her as she was caught amid an attack. His hands trembled dearly as tears rolled down her face, how she was young and didn't live life to the fullest.

And he watched as blood splattered from her body before him. How he fell to his knees as he looked as her body fell forward. Limbs cut off but her head continued to remain attached to her body.

He crawled over quickly, where he placed his cold hands on either side of her face. Tears running down his face, causing the demon slayer with hanafuda earrings to stare in shock at what had happened.

For years he had hoped for her to appear before him. But never would he have thought that he would be the one killing her with his powers. His lips parted as he started to cry, how a demon like him showed these emotions only for the girl who died before him.

"Nee-san... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry," he cried out as he bends over her cold body, where his small arms wrapped around what was left of her.

"Don't leave me alone, nee-san... I'm so lonely without you..." he continued to cry his eyes out, not realizing what was going on as he felt his head sliding off from his neck, where it dropped next to where her head remained.

How he stared into the pair of eyes before him as he reached out with his small hand. Where his body could continue to move. He placed his hand over her pair of eyes, and slowly shut her eyes.

.
.

"Nee-san? Where's nee-san?" he whispered out as his parents wrapped their arms around his small body, how he was crying then as he continued to blame himself time and again for all that he had done, killing his parents, not understanding their intention.

Being manipulated by Kibutsuji Muzan then.

"It is all my fault, I'm sorry," he whispered out, only for his eyes to widen as he looked at who was standing before him. How her lips were curled up into a gentle smile as she got on her knees and placed her slightly larger hands against his face.

"I'm here, Rui. Don't cry anymore," she whispered out as Rui continued to cry as he wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face against her stomach.

"There, there. You will no longer be alone anymore," she whispered out as Rui looked up at her and he turned to look at his parents as well, who had on a gentle smile on their faces.

"We will always be together,"

And somewhere in a different universe, was a particular older sister who was carrying her younger brother on her back. Laughing as they ran through the rain for they forgot to bring an umbrella when they head out.

"Nee-san, it's so much fun with you," he spoke out and she turned to look at him as they sought shelter from the rain then, and she carefully places him down, cleaning him as much as she could as the cars drove past.

"Don't worry, Rui. Nee-san will ensure that you live happily," she spoke out with a smile.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
And their bonds were so strong,
that God couldn't tear them apart.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝