▶ 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: noahark455

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Because you're too precious to me,and I can't watch you turn your back on me

Because you're too precious to me,
and I can't watch you turn your back on me.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

His arms were wrapped around her as he rested his head on the top of hers. How his eyes laid upon his close friend who was about to send an entire explosion towards the area. Only for his girlfriend to part his lips, did he remove his head from the top of hers and looked at her.

"Don't you think we are forgetting something?" she asked in a soft voice and he shook his head in response as he watched with a smile on his face as he walked up to his close friend, whereas she turned to look and stood beside Shoko.

Where the girls held onto one another as the explosion happened.

"I came to help you, Utahime!" Gojo yelled out and [name] shook her head as she and Shoko dusted the specks of dust off of their uniform.

"You cryin'?" Gojo asked.

"I'm not crying! Respect your elders!" Utahime yelled out, and [name] turned to look at Mei Mei who was standing safely on the ground they were on.

"If I cry, will you console me? I wouldn't say no to that,"

"You wouldn't cry. You're strong," Gojo commented and that comment started to irk Utahime off as she stood up, feeling annoyed and pissed off.

"Gojo! I didn't ask for your-," and a curse appeared behind Utahime, only to be swallowed up by another curse. [name] watched as her boyfriend was the one who had helped out in the end, and she let out a soft sigh.

"Don't swallow it. We'll take it in later," he was speaking to the curse he was using and then he looked towards Utahime, with a slight smirk on his face.

"Satoru, it's not nice to pick on the weak," Geto commented and [name] shook her head in response as Shoko laughed at her reaction.

"Who the heck's gonna pick on someone strong? You're the one who's teasing her without even knowing it, Geto," Gojo pointed out and Geto tensed up as he realized how Utahime was glaring at him from the side.

"Utahime, are you okay?" Shoko called out as she and [name] appeared closer to the edge and waved at Utahime, whose eyes lit up upon realizing that Shoko and [name] were around.

"We were worried about you since you didn't call for two days," Shoko explained and [name] laughed together with Shoko as Utahime came up and hugged them tightly.