▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

Start from the beginning

"Time," she mumbled out softly, meaning that they had to run through the obstacle course within the shortest amount of time possible, and soon the second-years arrived. Her body tensed up as she felt someone placing his arm over her shoulders, and she turned to look.

"How's my little cupcake doing today?" Gojo asked and [name]'s cheeks flushed red a little then, not realizing the stares that their students were giving.

"So, are we going out later?" he asked once more, and [name] slowly nodded her head in response. He smiled widely as he ruffled her on her short-hair then and soon turned to walk away, before turning back and flashing her a smile once more.

"I hope you are ready for tonight!" he called out and took off running away, whereas [name] could only place her hand against her forehead, shaking her head a little in response as she turned to look at the students and pointed towards the obstacle course once more.

"Hurry," she called out, her voice muffled from the bandages, making her usual voice sound a little deeper than her usual tone, hence, the students tensed up as they quickly continued with their training.

And little did [name] know that a huge misunderstanding had happened between them.

"Ah! My sweet angel! I brought you some food to munch on while you train the students!" Gojo called out once more, gaining the attention of the students who turned to look and watched at how Gojo was once again, flirting with the male teacher.

"Why... On earth... Would Gojo-sensei be flirting with [name]-sensei...?" Nobara mumbled out, and Itadori along with the others could only shrug their shoulders in response.

.
.

The students watched as [name] and Gojo were walking away from them while they were left to train by themselves. And soon, Panda shifted over to where his friends had gathered and started to whisper in a soft voice.

"Speak up, you animal, I can't hear you!" Maki snapped, hitting Panda on the back of the head.

"I said, there is a rumour going on that Gojo-sensei and [name]-sensei are dating," Panda spoke out and the students stared at him, looking extremely confused.

"They said they even kissed and held hands before!" Panda added on, and that caused Maki and Nobara to look at one another as they held their hands tightly together, waving it up and down while it continued to be held.

"That's so adorable!" Nobara whispered out as she could imagine how Gojo and [name] would be kissing as two grown men instead. And Maki, being close friends with her junior, couldn't help but agree as well.

"We should confirm this instead of believing in rumours!" Itadori pointed out and Fushiguro nodded his head in response.

"Salmon, salmon," Inumaki whispered out from behind his high collar, and within a blink of an eye did they watched as the girls had gotten up and took off walking to wherever [name] and Gojo had disappeared to.

"After them!" Itadori called out, and the boys including Panda started to give chase after the girls who were eager to see what was going on and whether it was the truth. And then they stopped, their eyes widened as they looked at what was going on before them.

They watched as [name]'s hands were pinned above her head, and how Gojo's knee was in between her legs. His lips pressed harshly against her face now that was uncovered by the bandages.