//Final Goldy Pond Battle- Pt 2//

Start from the beginning

"I-is there any other way?!" Nigel asked nervously.

"I think Y/N is right." Zack agreed. "It's now or never." 

"We've tried everything!" Nigel continued. "And it won't work! How can we beat him?!" 

"There's a way-" I began but was interrupted by old man himself.

"No. There is no way, brat. We barely have time to talk! You know that, right? If we don't take this chance now, running won't be an option anymore!" He exclaimed.

"Aren't you listening to me?!" I yelled exasperatedly. "If we don't take this chance now, killing him won't be an option anymore! Are you saying that we should sacrifice the lives of others to live another day- only to be caught in the same situation a few days from now? Everyone here is scared. Hell, I'm scared. I won't spew some justice crap about my desires to win revolving simply about saving everyone- that's not me. But the fact is, now is the time to act! I may need to grow the f*ck up, but I know how to read the situation. And if we don't kill Leuvis today- we won't get another proper chance! So today is the day we'll start winning! We'll start with f*cking up that piece of sh*t Leuvis and we'll finish with getting everyone to the human world! So you need to man up and-!!"

Yuugo smacked me harshly upside the head. "Don't tell me to man up. You're a puny 10-year old girl. I could step on you." He growled, flicking me in the forehead in addition. 

"HAAH-?!" I exclaimed, covering the flick mark on my head with my hands. "I'LL KILL YOU, YOU OLD BASTARD-!!" I yelled while Zack and Ray stifled their snickers. "YOU'RE NEXT!!" I roared, turning to them. 

"But..." Yuugo was apparently still talking. "I'll follow your lead, Y/N." He said, placing a hand on my head. I shut up immediately, turning back to him.

"...You just said my name." I fufu'd. Yuugo rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, what about it." He growled, cocking an eyebrow.

"You enjoy my company, admit it~~~" I chided, any anger now gone from my voice. 

"...shut up." Yuugo said, neither confirming nor denying my statement. 

"Awhhh you're such a softie-"

"One more word and I'll go back to calling you 'brat'." 

"Shutting up now." 

-----

The group of children finished formulating our plan just as Y/N noticed Palvus- that monkey-lookin-b*tch staring at them from outside the window.

"RUN!" She yelled, all of the kids moving just in time before Leuvis came crashing in. 

"Where are you?..." He called into the darkness of his vision. "Y/N." He began walking through the narrow hallway where Emma began open firing on him. He ducked his head and started running in a successful attempt to avoid any fatal damage. Emma dashed towards Ray, who was prepared with his gun in hand. He too began open-firing on Leuvis.

"Emma! I'll cover you!" He exclaimed before kicking a table into Leuvis' face. Ray ran past Nigel, who began firing his gun at Leuvis' next. But the raging demon shortly sliced right through the boy's gun, Nigel recoiling back in surprise. Emma fired into his arm before dashing into another room to recover her ammo and gun.

"Y/N?" Leuvis exclaimed, still trying to find the white-haired girl. The three children inside the house continued to fire at the Archduke, the hallway a no-man's zone filled with bullets. 

Leuvis observed what was happening and kicked a hole in the wall, opening an exit into the outside. "I'LL LET HIM HAVE IT!" Yuugo exclaimed, open-firing at Leuvis once again. The demon ran, narrowly dodging the most of them whilst Emma, Ray, and Nigel chased after him. 

But where was the albino girl now?

All of a sudden there was a large crash as a house was thrown at Leuvis, who dodged narrowly.

"22194. 22194. 20294. 22194." Adam was repeating the identification codes of the two albino look-alikes.

"GO ADAM! BLOW THAT MONSTER AWAY!" Violet screamed. Adam responded in kind, punching Leuvis square in the gut, which he blocked with his arm, a sickening crack resounding even through all the chaos as the demon's arm was broken.

"EVERYONE FIRE- NOW!!" Yuugo yelled. 

Everyone attacked the Archduke- everyone using bullets but Adam- who was throwing houses- and Y/N- who was nowhere to be seen. 

"I won't allow you." Leuvis said, his voice low. He knew where all 7 of the kids were. Wait... weren't there 8?

"SURPRISE, B*TCH!" 

-----

I continued hiding outside, waiting for the right moment. In the original storyline, Leuvis reacted to the flash grenade, managing to shield his vision. But perhaps- with the addition of Zack- we can manage to get him to completely forget about me- and enable him to forget about my existence, allowing me to get a clearer hit with the flash grenade.

"SURPRISE, B*TCH!" I yelled as I pulled the pin, so he hopefully wouldn't hear as it was pulled. I ducked as it flashed, catching Leuvis off guard- alas, he still managed to hide most of his face from the flash. As I crouched I grabbed a hold of 2 throwing knives in each hand and flung them at him, each of them piercing one of his 4 limbs. 

In his fury, he didn't notice Yuugo as he shot at his face, firing off his jaw. Ray joined in the firing and I too picked up my gun, then moving as far away as I possibly could from him while keeping him within range of my handgun. I was thinking as fast as my bullets were leaving my gun. Who would he go after??! Me, because I'd taken Emma's place in this whole situation? Emma, because she was closest?! Zack, because his excellent aim was troublesome?! 

Adam chucked another chunk of building at Leuvis and I yelled before seeing the situation, knowing to whom it was headed to. "WATCH OUT!!" I yelled in warning for Violet and Nigel. I saw them move out of the way right before turning my attention back to the scary *ss b*tch of a demon.

I ran around, firing my hand gun repetitively at Leuvis as he went after Adam. "Sh*t!" I cursed to myself. Even after everything... it's still going the same way as the manga! Why? Perhaps because he stopped playing around sooner?! 

Adam was flung into the house Yuugo was standing on, sending him toppling off the edge, barely managing to grapple on with his free arm. 

"CONTINUE FIRING!" Ray yelled to remind us not to slack in our raining of bullets. 

But my face paled as I watched where Leuvis' attention was now directed.

"RAY!!" I yelled, shoving him roughly. The world seemed to move slowly in the minutes that followed.

There was an awful squishing and crunching noise as my stomach felt like it was on fire. I looked down to see my stomach and upper shoulder pierced by Leuvis' claws. "Oh look at that." I said, coughing up blood. "I've been impaled."  The blood began to ooze out of where his claws still pierced me, gravity pulling it to drip into growing puddles on the ground. 

I watched as Ray pushed himself up off the ground, turning over to look at me. His face was shock white, eyes wide and cast in shadow. "Y/N-" He murmured in shock. 

"Gee..." I uttered out as everything seemed to go still. "I never thought... someone could make an expression like that... for someone like me..."

And then Leuvis pulled out his hand and I collapsed onto my knees, falling forward onto my face. 

"Y/N!!!" I heard everyone call, but their voices seemed so far away. My consciousness began fading as I tried to keep a grip on reality. 

It hurts...

(A/N: I was planning on having the vice-versa happen- (Ray getting impaled for Y/N) but I ended up changing it back to this. Y'all are welcome. For now mwahahah.

lmao how you like that Ray didn't die after all jsjdjdjsj...yet... jkjk I'm not planning on having him die...at the moment... 

NO PROMISES