The tickling stopped and I had to gasp for air, I sat up and looked around to see the Greenie, Newt and Chuck looking at me, "What?" I asked, "You were just laughing really loudly so I came to see what was so funny, Thomas tagged along as well." Chuck said to me.

"Really?" I asked, Newt, Chuck and Thomas all nodded their heads. "Hehe oops?" I said although it sounded more of a question. I decided to get up and do something. I walked outside to see if Frypan needed help with cooking for tonight saying as we have a Greenie here.

Frypan just shook his head and shooed me outside saying he didn't need any help. I just sighed and decided to go for a walk into the forest. I had walked to deadhead and looked at the graves. I sighed, I had known some of the Gladers that had died from either getting stung or had a really bad accident.  

I decided to go back as it was getting dark and the bonfire would already be lit and no doubt the boys would be drinking some of Gallys' homemade brew, honestly it tastes like shit, but it does the job for getting them drunk.

When I got back to the clearing the sun had disappeared and all the boys were at the bonfire dancing  weirdly, laughing and telling jokes or drinking the strange brew. When I got to the bonfire I saw Newt and the Greenie talking so I walked over to them whilst taking a jug of the strange mixture.

Once I had sat down next to Newt he threw his arm around my shoulders and said "And this is my beautiful girlfriend Jinx." When ever he calls me his girl or girlfriend I blush, it bloody annoys me.

"Hey, I'm Jinx, but you already knew that because of this bloody idiot." I said gesturing to Newt, "Hey Jinx I'm Thomas." He said stretching his hand out for a hand shake, I shook his hand but pulled it back after he let go of my hand. I lay my head on Newts' shoulder and take a sip of the awful brew, but hey I wanna get a little bit drunk tonight.

"What is that you two are drinking?" Thomas asks us, Newt and I give each other a look then smirk at each other, I hand Thomas my jar and say "Try some." He does and he coughs and splutters every where. "What was that?!" Thomas asks us handing me back my jar, "We have no idea, it's Gallys' special brew, toxic ain't it?" I say whilst taking a sip of it.

Thomas only nods his head still coughing slightly. I just laugh and take another sip, I lay my head on Newts, shoulder again and took another sip. Soon enough my jar was finished and I was drinking out of Newts jar, getting a bit tipsy. 

Gally came over and asked for a round with the Greenie, Newt and I shouted at him to have a go with Gally, even though Gally isn't the champion any more he still puts up a good fight. Thomas finally agreed and got up to 'Fight' Gally.

When they were fighting I got another jar of Gallys' brew and opened it and started to drink it. But it was soon taken out of my hands and I saw Newt take a sip of it, I glared at him and took back the jar taking a larger sip. Newt took this as a challenge and we started to see who could drink the most of the toxic brew. 

After 2 jars each Newt and I were drunk, I was close to finishing my third jar when it was once again taken out of my hands, I grew angry and snatched back the jar draining the rest of the brew in it. I looked to see Thomas there with a look of shock on his face. I just laughed then hiccuped after it.

I stumbled over to Newt who had only just finished his third jar, I shouted and jumped around saying that I had won this round, Newt just laughed then grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, "And your prize, a kiss from me." Newt said and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, I deepened it by running my hands through his hair and letting them rest at the base of his neck. 

Once we parted I breathed in the air as my lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen in them. "I think it's time for you to go to bed love, your a bit drunk." Newt said, "Awwww one more please." I asked Newt using my puppy dog eyes. "Fine only one more, but you have to have either me or Minho with you." He replied. "Good enough for me." I said and walked over to Minho with another full jar in my hand.

You see when I'm with Minho one more is out of the question, it's usually three more with Minho. So after a couple more jars with Minho I was smashed, Minho and I were just sitting next to the fire talking non sense and when I fell on him. I kept apologizing to him but he kept brushing me off saying it was okay and that the main reason is that I'm still here with them.

I had said that I needed to go to bed one jar ago and I am on my sixth jar I think I lost count ages ago. Most of the boys went to bed awhile ago so now it was just Minho, me, Newt and Thomas sitting there together talking and laughing. "Alright guys lets go to bed it's really late and if I'm correct we are gonna have mother shuckin big hangovers tomorrow." I said. 

They all agreed and off we went to bed, Newt and I were lying in the hammock talking and slowly drifting to sleep but I got hot after awhile and decided to take of my shirt and put on a shirt that was made out of a thin fabric. 

I got back in the hammock and cuddled into Newts' bare chest and fell asleep to the sound of him breathing.

A/N        

Hey guys I would just like to thank you for giving me 100 reads WOO!!! *does happy dance*

sorry but I really appreciate you guys reading my story please comment any ideas for me to throw in there.  and Brody the one who was Jinxs' cusion will be explained later on in the story.

Go and eat a cookie you all deserve one :D

Bye for now. 

dancing-with-dragons