Nikki turned away from the boy and instead turned to David. "Sorry about that hand by the way. Just exerting dominance, you know how it goes."

"Isn't this Gaming camp? Or did I get on the wrong bus?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. Her voice was not too loud, clearly not liking having to talk.

The black haired boy raised an eyebrow at her, not enjoying having to spend his sommer with another person who was seemingly hesitant to even talk.

Max ▼

"Uh...well, you must be Neil and Y/N! Well, you three will be happy to know that Camp Campbell is all of th-"

David gets interrupted by the bus, who hits him once again.

Y/N grimaced at the camp counselor getting hit once more and took a giant step towards the direction of the other kids, wanting to avoid the same fate as David.

They all looked into the front section of the bus, being the drivers seat. The black haired boy sat there, probably trying to drive away, but he failed miserably.

He let out a really loud mumble: "Stupid prepubescent legs!"

The old man, aka. the driver, walked up to him and grabbed the boy by his hood.

"Not today, Child. The only one driving this bus is me."

The boy tried to stay in the bus by holding onto the wheel, which obviously didn't work. He frowned as the creepy guy pulled him away.

The man let the teen go and sat him down next to David.

"Ugh... thank you, Quartermaster." David thanked the 'Quartermaster'.

"You're on your own now." He said. He pulled out a bottle with... poison? "Going on break, be back for the bus at Noon." He then walked away, leaving the kids with the over-the-top man.

David leaned down to the height of the other boy.

"Max, you are not leaving my side for the rest of the Day."

"Max, huh? Quite a rebel, pfft-"

"We'll see about that, camp man." Max let out a huff, probably frustrated by his scheme getting stopped.

Neil walked up to the shorter boy, and Y/N followed, interested in what Max was like.

"So what's your deal?" Neil asked.

"Yeah, what was that about?" The girl asked as well, crossing her arms.

Max turned to the two other kids, patting them on the shoulder.

"I'm just a kid trying to survive out here, you two." He seemed indifferent, but he was glad that same people actually bothered to ask what his plan was.

Max

The three turned back to David, who still was very enthusiastic.

"Now let's go check out the camp, kids!"

□■□■□■□■□■□