C H A P T E R 1

Začít od začátku

The scenario outside was kinda pretty with the whole forest.

But, oh boy, Y/N was very against this idea of going to a camp.

I mean, she could spend her summer at home, but instead she had to go to a Camp.

Let's hope it isn't a too crappy Camp.

At least her Parent/Parents/Foster Parents/ Guardian etc. were kind enough to let her go to an Gaming camp.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I'm very sorry if you don't like Gaming, it's just so I can make some things a little easier, you won't do much with the activity too so it isn't the biggest deal, sorry again.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Camp Campbell.

1st Day.

The bus stopped, while a scream resonated even in the bus. Wow, that person must have a loud voice...

Y/N raised an eyebrow at the very squealy sound and stood up, the other two kids following her movements.

The door opened.

The old man who drove the bus only let out a mumbled "The kids are here."

The other Girl with...mint hair? jumped out of the Bus, the boy and Y/N following the jumpy kid.

"Oh yeah...smell that nature! That's the stuff!" The mint haired Girl said with an excited expression.

In front of the bus was another kid, presumably Y/N's age. He had black hair and a blue hoodie on... in summer? Y/N wouldn't question it. The kid didn't seem to be too happy to be here.

A tall man popped up, seemingly being the one who got hit by the bus.

He shook his head, trying to get his head back into the right headset and then turned to the minty haired girl.

"Well, hello there, little Lady! You must be Nikki. My name is David, your camp-"

He already held out his hand to 'Nikki', but the Girl just bit him, making him let out a girly scream.

Y/N flinched at that and backed a bit away from the two.

"Um...excuse me?" The seemingly shy boy, with brown hair, from the bus said.

David turned to him abruptly and stopped shaking his hand so he could get the girl, now knowing she was named 'Nikki', off.

"Is this science camp?" The shy boy asked as he twiddled with his fingers and avoided eye contact.

"No, silly!" Nikki said, letting go of David's hand and fell to the floor. "This is adventure camp! Ad-ven-ture! My mom said so, unless she was lying, again..."

"Yikes, poor girl..." Y/N mumbled, feeling awkward by the weird athmosphere.

Even though her voice was quiet, Nikki seemed to have heard her, but didn't say anything.

Nikki ▲