It was weird seeing Louis like this, espically since Harry was so used to Louis being a loud mouth and arguing his way with everything.

It was the first time he ever saw Louis be this quiet and 'submissive'.

"Right, you can get up now"

"That sounds like those movies where the king orders their slaves to do something for them, then tells them to go away"

"So what, your like my slave now?"

"As if, if anything you'd be my slave"

"Why would you think that? I'm way more dominant than you-your literally on your knees right now" Louis laughed a little. "I'm suprised you even know what the word dominant is, you know-since your family isn't a big fan of breaking rules"

"I do, I just choose not to look into it" Louis stood up and winced a little at the soreness in his knees. "Yeah? Do you even know how to have sex-or what a vagina looks like?"

"No, but I-why are we even having this conversation!?" Louis shrugged and dragged Harry back into his room. "You ready to go to the bar?"

"No! Can't we just do it later or something-maybe even watch some tv!" Harry begged, but Louis only rolled his eyes and told him to hurry up and get in the car.

"You should be grateful I'm even allowing you to get in this car, I got this for my birthday!"

"Oh please, you get a car for brushing your teeth-you got more incase I 'stink up the place'" Harry growled at him, but took a deep breath and ignored Louis for the entire drive to the bar.

"Lets get this over with, this place is full of poor people"

"Whats wrong with them?"

"Their poor! I'm scared they might try to chop my head off and steal my money!" Louis smiled very sweetly. "Now would it really be such a bad thing if your head got chopped off? After all I wouldn't have to hear your voice every five seconds."

Harry glared at him and flipped him off. "Fuck you Tomlinson"

"No thanks, I don't have sex with little girls" Harry was about to reply, but a very high (and ear bursting squeal) was heard. Both of them turned their heads around, and only Louis recognized whom it was.

Holly.

"Louis! I missed you!" Holly screamed over the music and hugged him, not even noticing Harry. "Aw thanks babes, I missed you too-Alex with you?" She pouted at the name off her boyfriend and shook his head.

"Pissed me off today-I need a cuddle from you, always helps" Louis nodded and glanced at Harry. "Sorry love, I can't. Got an idiot handcuffed to me" Louis gestured and pointed the handcuffs to her.

"Oh, so your Harry Styles?" She asked boredly, and even looked a bit amused when he nodded. "You didn't tell me he was hot!" Holly whispered to Louis, making sure Harry wasn't hearing them.

"He is, but he is a huge dick-"

"-does he have one? Oh well, you don't have to answer. I'll know by how much you limp when you come into work" Louis gasped and Holly laughed.

"As if I'd let that two faced son of bitch near my arse! His dick is less then one inch-too small for my needs"

"Your a bit of a whore you know"

"You aswell-thats why we're suck good friend!" Harry coughed awkardly. "So uh...can we get what you came here for? Or are you going to talk to your girlfriend the entire time"

"Girlfriend? I'm not his girlfriend, besides he doesn't even like me like that. We're just friends" Holly knew Louis wasn't out to anyone besides his family, so she didn't feel the need to tell Harry.