𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

"𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟."

THE HUFFLEPUFF COMMON ROOM smelled of honey and maple, leaving my nostrils in heaven. We had just gotten back from our Christmas break, Alice and I now sat in our common room, waiting for our next class to start, which was DADA.

Defense Against The Dark Arts had surely been everyone's favorite class when dad taught, but since then we had not been so lucky with each teacher placed there. First year it was Voldemort, then a celebrity who faked all his adventures, my dad (who was good, but almost attacked Harry.) Mad-Eye, who wasn't even Mad-Eye at all. And of course, everyone's least favorite, Dolores Umbitch. I mean- Umbridge.

I couldn't even describe how much I loathed her, and her prejudiced views. Everyone here knew that I was a half-breed, and she made sure to point it out any chance she got. If my tie wasn't tucked in perfectly, it was because I was a half-breed. If my ink spilt, it was the crazy dog in me coming out to attack everyone. I had tried my hardest this year to stay away from her as much as possible, but the death glares she always shoots at me, cause me to bite back.

Once, she tried delaying Snape on giving me the wolfsbane potion. A way for me to go rabid and get expelled I guess. Even though I'm sure Snape hates me, he saw right through her and insisted in getting to me on time. She was furious, and I was happy. Because I loved seeing her plans fail.

She constantly degrades werewolves in class, saying we are not to be trusted and could turn on you any second. And that we had fleas. Which was not true by the way. Through all of her nasty comments though I don't say anything, I've been very, very, close to snapping on her. Yet I haven't, and I'm not sure how much longer I can be patient with her.

"Should we head off now?" Alice asked, waving her hand in front of my face, dragging me out of my trance. I gave a sideways smile and nodded, walking towards the classroom. "Think she'll be in a better mood today?" She asked hopefully.

I scoffed lightly in humor, "maybe, then I'll walk in and her mood will turn to shit again." I laughed sarcastically, as Alice pressed her lips together and nodded in agreement.

I groaned, rolling my head back. "When is the next normal year at Hogwarts going to be?" I sighed, knowing the last good year was 1st and second year. Third year would've been better if my friends didn't find out I was a werewolf.