𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽ఌ☾ఌ☽

"𝐼𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦, 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟."

"THE FULL MOON is tomorrow isn't it?" My best friend Alice wondered, biting her nails nervously as we walked into the room of requirement, getting ready for our DA meeting.

"Yea," I replied shortly, rubbing my eyes to try my hardest to wake myself up. "Is that why you feel so sick today?" She asked, rubbing my arm comfortingly. I nodded my head slowly, the feeling of throwing up sweeping over me. "Oh I'm sorry, it'll be over soon.." She comforted me, sadness filling her eyes.

I turned to face her, giving a weak smile. It wasn't really almost over though, I would have to deal with this for the rest of my life. I didn't bother arguing though, I felt much too sick. We set our books down in the corner of the room, standing in a big group waiting for everyone else to arrive. I stood next to one of my other best friends; Hermione, Harry, and Ron.

"Hello Hermione." I greeted her, a smile forming on my face when I caught sight of her. "Hello Adira, we're about to begin, only waiting for a couple more people." She informed me, a broad smile making way onto her face as I nodded.

"What will we be learning about today?" I asked Harry, the leader of the DA. "Well I thought everyone would like to start and try producing patronuses?" He told me, making it more a question, to get my opinion. "Sounds good Harry, I think everyone else will be excited to do that." I told him honestly, wondering what my patronus would be if I happened to conjure one. "Good," he smiled "I was nervous they wouldn't want to do that, people will think it's too hard. This is a good group of people though, I believe they'll do good."

Harry stood in front of everyone explaining how producing a patronus worked. Thinking of your happiest moment and saying the spell. It had to be a truly powerful memory though, one that made you really happy. I stood concentrated for a couple moments, trying to think of mine. I had tried privately practicing the patronus charm with Harry many times, so it wasn't as new to me.

At first I thought of Alice and I swimming together over the Summer, doing some muggle activity called 'kayaking.' "Expecto Patronum!" I shouted, though only a small spark shot out from my wand. Not happy enough...I thought.

I tried again, thinking of another memory. Sirius, dad, Harry and I all sat in the kitchen, drinking butterbeers and talking about our adventures at Hogwarts. Sirius explained that my dad was normally the quiet one, too interested in his studies and books rather than girls and such. Dad then explained that Sirius was a ladies man, always trying to impress them and be 'cool.'