The mysterious Note from Horikita

I lean my chin on the palms of my hand. Just like any day, class D studied dillegantly in preparations for their upcoming exams. And just like any day, I relish my life here as a high school student.
However, I wouldn't mind adding spices to this life. It would be a pleasure, in fact. After all, school life is very limited. Whatever needs to be done to make it an enjoyable one must be done as soon as possible. That's what I learnt after coming here.
But, what do I do?

"Ayanokoji-kun"

Maybe make new friends? That seems troublesome...

"Are you listening?"

Join clubs? But I don't seem particularly good at anything...

"Are you ignoring me?"

Or maybe, what people call 'romance'

"H-Hey! I'm calling you over here!"

I click from my contemplation, and look over to my neighbour.

"Ah, Horikita. What's the matter?"

I expected her to be mad at me for ignoring her, however I received the opposite treatment. No, not opposite. More like, unexpected. Her face was unusually flushed and her brow did not descend

"C-Check your desk..." she says, in an awfully soft tone.

I check my desk, as she instructed, and gaze upon a note. It was folded with a lot of effort, as if it was something important.

As soon, as I open up this note, the bell had reverberated, marking lunchtime.

"Horikita? Where are you going?"

She quickly stood up from her seat. It's as if she was rushing to get something, or maybe escape something?

"I-I need to get my lunch, of course! Just-Just read the note and follow what it says!"

And so, she runs off whilst closing her eyes. She is acting unusual today. She directed not a single insult at me, nor did she express her anger at me. Normally, she would throw words at me that would hurt a little. However, she was awfully quiet today... and shy?

"Anyway, what's in the note..."

And so, I open the note that was carefully folded.

And what is written inside, is:

MEET ME BEHIND THE SCHOOL ALONE

I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING...

AnanoDeprituse