//Final Goldy Pond Battle--Part 1//

Start from the beginning

"Y-you're ok!" She exclaimed gratefully. "We heard about the situation from Violet- but where's Y/N!" Emma asked, pulling away from Ray.

"She's-" Ray began but then had a worrying thought. If the other plans had been thrown out of wack similarly to this one... how many people would be there to support Y/N now? "We need to hurry-"

-----

I took another deep breath. I hoped that at least the Nous and Nouma squad had received less injuries- or were maybe in better condition thanks to Ray being with them. But as for the Lord Bayon squad... I doubted it would be any different then the original. I bit my lip. Maybe I should've asked Ray to go with Zack or stayed with me instead? Then he could've helped keep Oliver from critical condition... but no, I'd already made them change their plan- so instead of facing Bayon they'd immediately lead him to the underground for an ambush. I had to pray that that was enough to keep Zack and Pepe in good condition, at least...

I bit my lip. Did I make the wrong choice? But this way Ray would meet up with Emma and Lucas sooner- assuming the current situation is similar to the manga in that way... So far it was, as only 2 whistles have sounded out- Likely Luce and Bayon, if it follows the manga.

"Your ten minutes are almost up." Leuvis' voice cut though the silence. "None of your comrades have shown up, Y/N."

I smiled thinly. "Neither have any of yours..." I shrugged before continuing. "Although you probably already know why."

"Of course." Leuvis reaffirmed. "They've probably all already left this world." He admitted. "A whistle sounds every time one of them is defeated. There've been two thus far. The first one was Luce and the second one was Bayon. Nous and Nouma have also disappeared." Leuvis spoke and I relaxed. That means at least all of the demons have been killed- and Emma and Yuugo arrived on schedule.

And now... to see if I can hold of Leuvis until they arrive... "Comrades..." Leuvis was continuing his speech, practically a mirror of the speech he had in this original scene. I listened anxiously, worrying about whether I could actually play Emma's role- the temporary role of the protagonist- until she came back. 

"It's truly splendid!!" He exclaimed, suddenly turning up behind me like I'd expected. Another cold shiver was send spiralling down my spine. I'd been ready for it, I'd known it was coming... but I still hadn't been able to track him. "Despite being rabbits, you still managed to defeat a tiger." He stated amusedly. "Amazing! So this is what hunting a 'real human' is like! I'll finally be able to relieve my boredom! I wonder how many will remain..." His question gave me chills- for I didn't know either. "I wonder how many will come!... if all of them are dead..." He turned back around to face me. "Will you face me on your own?" 

I took the question seriously. Unlike Emma- I was relying on my comrades showing up. She didn't know for sure they would- but I did. But if something else unexpected happens after all... will I really be able to fight him on my own? I then noticed Nigel in position where Oliver was. Dammit. So Oliver was still injured after all... But then I caught the presence of Zack. Good! He was in good condition! This is already looking up versus the original... 

"Now your 10 minutes are just about up." Leuvis said, beginning the countdown. I raised my gun in ready, despite knowing it would do nothing. "3 more seconds~." He announced, staring down at his pocket watch. "2..." I took one final deep breath, clenching and unclenching my hands on my gun. 

"1."  

I pressed the button that set up all the automatic machine guns and bolted, dashing for cover. He's going to block them with his hands... 

"Seems like you shot at me." I could still hear his voice loud and clear from my coverage. "Is that all? Don't disappoint me, Y/N!" 

Pepe suddenly showed up beside me and I grinned. "Y/N." He whispered. I nodded my head. "Pepe..."