43. Cold *****

Start bij het begin

The boys are practicing upscaled choreographies for the end of year shows in the dance studio. Jihwa and I have decided to take a break from the 'fun' of office work and go see them. When we arrive in the room, I already anticipate that he will be out of breath, his face and neck covered in sweat and I am aroused just by the thought of it. Seriously what's wrong with me? I've become a right nymphomaniac! It looks like they are finished for the day and they are stretching and talking. I can see him making his way towards me. Oh boy... He's gorgeous.

"Hey!" He says discreetly in front of the back up dancers. I do my best to avoid looking at him. I just know how worse I will feel seeing him like that and not being able to have him right there and then. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I hurry.

He's not having it and pulls me out of the studio, in the corridor, without being noticed by the others, too busy making fun of Hyungwon for missing a step and falling on his ass. 'Slippery floor' apparently.

Looking around, with nobody in sight, he asks again.

"What's wrong?"

"You're gonna make fun of me."

"Try me." He's so close to me, I'm worried someone is going to sneak up on us. I walk towards the elevator, in the hope of being alone with him and he follows, but once on, people keep on getting in. That's my luck. On the ground floor, everyone comes off and I press the basement button. We shouldn't be interrupted there. It's all dark and the lights come on as we walk through the corridor. It feels a little cold as this level, being unoccupied, is not as heated as the rest of the building. I do feel excited about this place and sneaking around. Well, more excited than I was five minutes ago, if that's even possible.

I find a room off the corridor and walk in. There's a desk, a few chairs and loads of cardboard boxes.

"This is becoming very weird babe. You're worrying me a bit."

"It's no big deal, but somehow me trying to speak to you privately has made this a right spooky adventure." I chuckle.

"So what is it?" Stepping close, he slides his hands smoothly along my arms, forcing me to look at him straight in the eye with hunger. His touch...

"I'm... so... freaking horny." I can feel he is containing his laugh. "It's not funny! I want you!"

My hands sneak under his T-shirt caressing his abs and he jolts back, squealing. He hasn't touched me since we found out, I mean he's very caring and tender but I want sex. I need sex. Seeing my pout he comes closer.

"I'm sorry, you just tickled me."

"Sure."

"What?" He asks defensively.

"I just said I want you and you change subject."

"I... Sorry. You're right." He thinks and continues. "It's just with the baby..."

"What about it? We're gonna have a baby so it's the end of our sex life? I'm gonna get fat and you won't find me attractive anymore. You'll love me because I am the mother of your child and that will be that."

"Wow! Wow! Wow! I never said that! I just thought, maybe it wasn't safe for the baby?"

"Dude! You need to study your anatomy. I mean you're big but not big to the point of encountering the little one in there."

"Did you just 'Dude' me?!" He asks bemused.

"Sorry." I give him the best apologetic smile I can offer, which makes him chuckle.

Looking at me leaning against the desk, he steps closer to me, smirking. Is he? Gosh I think he's up for it. Aaahhh! He's now so close that I end up shuffling to sit on top of the counter, letting him settle between my legs. This is so freaking exciting: hiding in the badly heated basement of Starship, about to have sex with my boyfriend, who is also a gorgeous idol... I love my life. Am I glad that I am wearing baggy linen trousers today and not my impossible to take off skinny jeans!