43. Cold *****

I have been back home for over a week now and recuperating nicely. I'm okay really, just resting. I've come to terms with the idea of becoming a mum, I think...

Honey is here tonight and the two of us hang out, eat, talk forever and snuggle. I love this man. He is so supportive and the best friend I could dream of.

"You know I'm here for you right? I might not be your boyfriend but I'd do anything for you."

"I know."

"If you two are struggling, the guys and I are always there to help out."

"Thanks." I say nestling against his chest while we watch some random program on TV.

"And you know I am great with kids."

"The best."

"Your answers are awfully short. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I am. Just a bit tired. I get tired easily these days." I chuckle. "I'm okay. We're gonna be okay and we have the best support we can dream of."

"So... have you told your parents yet?"

Oh dear, my parents. I have been trying to avoid thinking about it because I don't really want to face this. I know they'll be happy for me, but they know nothing about the existence of a boyfriend so the double news might come as a shock. I might have to do it one at a time.

"I should go visit them to announce it really."

"Changkyun will come with you."

"I don't think it's necessary."

"I don't think you have a choice. He's dying to make you guys more official..." What? Does he know that he proposed?

"What do you mean?" I hurry.

"I think it's clear that he wants to shout to the world he has a girlfriend. Haven't you seen his last VLives?"

"I did. I didn't hear anything though." I feel clueless.

"He always used to read messages about him being Monbebe's boyfriend and then saying that he was, flirting away. Him and Kihyun are the best at playing that game with them. You know he always plays along. During the last ones, you could tell he was reading these messages, but he was just smiling . He's becoming more obvious I think." Phew! Not what I thought. "Anyway, he's gonna want to meet your parents, especially now that he has got their daughter pregnant. Gosh, I can't imagine telling your dad. 'Hi sir, nice to meet you, I sleep with your daughter and we have conceived a child in sin.' Are they religious?"

"They are Christian but not strict, so I don't really know how they're gonna react. My sister married her childhood sweetheart and a year later they had kids. She always used to do everything perfectly, so I always ended up being the rebel of the family."

"Well. That's good. It won't come as a surprise then!"

"Is that supposed to reassure me?"

"Listen I've met your mum and she's as awesome as you are. I'm sure it'll be fine."

I hope he's right.

I am at the end of my first trimester, I don't show as much as I thought I would be, so that's good. I tend to wear leggings and dresses or like today lose linen trousers and a blouse, but nothing that would be noticeable by others.

I also have been blessed with no morning sickness, or other unpleasant symptoms of pregnancy. The only thing I can see is maybe a bit different, is my bigger than usual breasts and my increase libido. I don't know if it's him or what, but I want to have sex all the time, especially whenever he looks at me, touches my skin or even just when he breathes next to me. I swear, I can't contain myself. I mean he is sexy, irresistible and turns me on at the click of a finger on a regular basis. I know that. But right now, my senses are on edge and I just want to do it... all the time. He just hasn't touched me since the news and I don't want to sound needy.