Baki The Grappler OC

Name: Emi Hearth

Title: "Red Heat"

Birth place: Texas, USA

Relatives: Mom (Unnamed, Deceased); Dad(Unnamed,Deceased)

Eye color: Emerald green

Hair: Fiery Red

Age: 21

Height: 5'6

Appearance:

Occupation: Former MMA UFC fighter in America 

Personality: Emi acts like a bitch half the time she is around people. He is mentally tough and may be considered a dominant person. But once someone gets to know her, she is an utter submissive person. She is what you call a tsundre, not showing much emotions. Which is why her list of men she likes are very limited. She mainly likes the big, strong men that can break her into being loving and supportive. She never had anyone to show her love so, why should she? 

Bio: Her parents were killed in an accident and she was left orphaned when she was 10. From then on, she met a grandmaster that taught martial arts in Japan after moving there. He was like a father to her and she a daughter to him. He taught her how to fight for years and years until she finally hit 19, fighting for 2 years, gaining many names and trophies in America. She is currently moving back to Japan to see her grandmaster and to help fight against the death row inmates that had escaped.

Moto: "We women, have power that men have yet to see..."

RP: Baki the Grappler

PM for details/to rp.