Chapter Twenty-Two

(A/N: OMG HI HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU SO FUCKIN MUCH!!! 15K VIEWS??? OMGGG!!! Anyways trying to uhm stay collected. So I don't do too many of these things because like I don't want to be annoying but I have a question I just need an answer too. 

    Would you guys like me to be more descriptive into like the more adult parts of the book, such as drinking, maybe weed, a bit more explicit content? IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Until then I'm just going to stick with the same content, thank you guys!!)

    "Should I cut my hair?" Maddie pondered as she held the tips of her long soft blonde hair in her fingers.

    "Yes," Chasity excitedly answered, her eyes dancing with  ideas of what to do. 

     "No, that's not a healthy way to get over Oliver," Roxanne bit back, causing both Maddie and Chasity to scoff. 

     "What, I am over him. I have no idea what you could possibly mean."

     "Oh right, because making us watch The Notebook and crying is soooo over him."

      "Hey, it's a good movie, but really. Fuck Oliver."

      "Yeah Fuck Oliver!!" Chasity yelled back, overly excited.

      "I'm going to tell Fred you said that," Maddie giggled.

       "You better not," Chastity gasped.

       "I still want to cut my hair."

       "Fine." Roxanne sighed. 

       In a few hours, Maddie's long hair was cut to mid chest, her waves bouncing as she excitedly looked in the mirror.

      "Do you think boys will like me now?" Maddie fake asked. 

      "Just go ask James, he'd probably date you bald," Chasity responded. 

      "We don't talk about James," Roxanne said, a small smile on her face as Maddie looked at them confused. 

     "Yep, we can't talk about it," Alive agreed, who was called in once Maddie had decided to cut her hair. 

      "What in Merlin are y'all on about?"

      "Wait- you for real don't know?" Chasity asked. 

       "Nope," both Alice and Roxy responded in unison. 

       "Oh my god!!!! So you don't know that James is completely in love with you??" 

      Maddie looked at her confused.

      "Dude he's totally joking, he literally thinks I'm a guy. And I do not like him like that."

       Roxanne scoffed and everyone looked at her. 

       "Just shut up, I can tell you love him."

    "No!"

     Maddie sat there and thought about James. There was absolutely nothing she could find herself like-liking about him. Sure he was tall, and he had grew into his lanky body by gaining muscles that fit him in all the right places. Maybe his messy hair was a little cute. She had to admit his grin was a little enduring, and he wasn't a total dick. He could be sweet and funny. 

     "Holy shit," Maddie whispered.