[🍬] Thirty-four

Jeongguk definitely has no idea how he got suckered into this. But as he stands in front of a body length mirror at Jimin's favourite clothing store with a skirt ridden up over his legs, he blushes profusely while his friends break into hearty laughter.

"What kind of double date is this?" Jeongguk grips the hem of the black skirt, peering down with furrowed brows.

"Don't laugh at him, you guys. I think he looks cute in a skirt." Jimin scolds both Yoongi and Taehyung who are falling into one another.

"Jimin, I don't think this works. Maybe I should leave the skirt wearing to you." Jeongguk peers past his reflection in the mirror to meet the blond's satisfied expression. Jimin stands from the chair and runs up to him, clinging to his back while smiling cheekily.

"I just wanted to see it. Thank you, Bun." Jimin leaves a soft kiss on Jeongguk's cheek. A shell-pink continues to linger over the latter's face as Jimin walks away.

Jeongguk pouts softly, ambling into the changeroom. He takes the skirt off and pulls his jeans back over his legs, tucking his shirt in. As soon as he's done getting dressed, he opens the door, only to find that Taehyung is now wearing a skirt. The boy is unimpressed but obviously he's been suckered into trying one on by Yoongi. Both Jimin and the mint haired boy are giggling happily. Jeongguk chuckles as his best friend is now getting a taste of his own medicine.

"How do you wear skirts all day, Jimin? I feel like I'm going to flash everyone," Taehyung asks curiously.

Jeongguk takes a seat next to Jimin. Both boys gape at each other at Yoongi's next words, because he has no filter at all.

"I wouldn't mind being flashed." Yoongi's gums show in a cheeky grin as Taehyung chuckles and shakes his head.

Eventually all four boys leave the small clothing boutique. Jeongguk carries Jimin's bag which has a few skirts that the football player picked out for the blond himself. They wander to the food court and pick out separate places to eat from. They then take a seat at a table.

Jeongguk puts a hand on Jimin's thigh and while he's distracted, he takes a small bite of his boyfriend's ramyeon. Jimin sends him a playful glare.

"If you wanted a bite, you should have just asked." As soon as Jeongguk is done chewing the portion he's stolen, Jimin grips his chin and pushes the chopsticks between his lips with some more ramyeon.

Jeongguk heats up in embarrassment, knowing all too well that Yoongi and Taehyung are watching the scene unfold. He swallows his food and peers down at his thighs, sinking his teeth into his bottom lip.

"So cute," Jimin coos.

"Yoongi is cuter," Taehyung interjects immediately after.

Jimin glances up at him. "What kind of competition is this? We're all cute as hell and that's that," he replies in confidence.

"No. Yoongi is the cutest. You can't change my mind." Taehyung crosses his arms over the table with a mischievous smile.

Jimin rolls his eyes. Meanwhile Jeongguk is still melting into a puddle abashedly with rosy cheeks, nose scrunched.

"Okay, come on. You can't look at him and tell me he isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen," Jimin states while admiring his boyfriend.

Jeongguk huffs. "I am not cute," he declares while peering at Jimin.

Jimin just melts.

Eventually all of the boys end up digging into their meals fully, enjoying every last bit while talking about the most arbitrary of things. Their garbage gets thrown out and they do some more wandering around the mall, visiting random stores.