ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

Start from the beginning

"Ahh, well then.. you are as confident as ever, but don't get your hopes up. I'm not an easy woman to persuade" you responded while still taking in the scenery in front of you.

"Please do say those same exact words at our wedding love" and with that Levi took you by the hand, which left you startled for a second as he made his way into his home.

Walking down such a well color schemed home with such a clean area, was so different.

Don't get me wrong your home is clean and all but this home seems to be disinfected every third day. Every step you took you noticed that almost everything was clear enough to see your own reflection. Levi  on the other hand would glance at you every few seconds taking your reactions to his estate since he wouldn't want to displease you. But what he least expected was a visit from an annoying friend of his while bringing you here.

"Where's shorty?" were the words you heard while making your way around the estate. The voice of a concerned friend you supposed. Not far ahead you could see a butler talking to that mystery person. Levi seemed to have growled when he saw this person. Which only gave you the impression that the outcome would not be suitable. He then proceeded to look at you and say he was sorry. For what? You had no clue. You clearly saw with his tone of expression that this person was a close friend of his and this only amused you. Once the mysterious person spotted both of you they made a face that showed they were pretty surprised.

Finally being relatively close to this person you took the image of the person in front. You took quite a while inspecting this person up and down, even side to side just because they were attractive. They seemed to be moderately tall, with brown hair and glasses. To tell you that you'd risk it all for this person was not an understatement. They were definitely your type.

On the other hand this person was having an inner heart attack seeing that their best friend was with a woman at his house, but not just any woman but the one and only y/n l/n. To say the least they  were such a fan of your independent work and admired that you were head to head with the mafioso Levi. They took in everything possible, your hair, eye's, curves, absolutely everything. Quickly they composed themselves and introduced themselves.

"Leviiiii, why didn't you tell me y/n l/n was your friend??" They questioned then making eye contact with you and quickly blushing at the sight of you. Then they quickly introduced themselves to you.

"Hello! I'm Hange zoe! Nice to meet you."

You were staring and admiring their looks while they introduced themselves to you. As they said their name to you it quickly clicked that they were the famous mafia weapon maker known as such an extraordinary maker and quite mad scientist.

Quickly wanting to present yourself to this beauty you responded.

"Hello, Hange as you seem to know im y/n '' you responded with a smile, while hange shaked your hand with an evident blush painted across their cheeks.

Levi who was watching the evident 'flirting' was just  standing seeing the interaction. To think the person he least expected to be here of all time was also the same person who could be taking his potential wife. This made him evidently jealous so he decided to break it off.

"Four eyes, what are you doing here? I made sure to say I was busy." his arrogantly annoyed voice spoke.

"Hehe well you see.... I got bored so I decided to come here since I made a house key copy not too long ago" they said scratching the back of their neck nervously while sheepishly smiling.

Levi sighed and looked at you and you looked at him with an amused expression.

"Hange. Get out. I have someone important here '' Levi stated to hange who just got intrigued more on why you were here with him. Plus Hange finally had the luck of encountering you so of course they wanted to show off their inventions to you.

"No can do. You see I suddenly noticed that y/n looks bored with you so with such an important guest, I will take it as my responsibility to make our guest entertained" hange stated with a determined face which quickly changed into a bright smile.

"Now y/n please tell me everything about you! I'm such a big fan, would you like to see my newest inventions?"

"Well then Levi seems like you have competition because I'd like them to be my future partner" you respond to the grumpy Levi on the side who quickly made a wide eyed expression of fear.

"Four eyes?" "ME?!"

Both you and Levi knew this so-called hangout today was going to be very different than anticipated.

                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

My view on mafia levi and hange:

Pic credits: EnvieP1 on twitter