Makoto glared, he really wanted to take his knee caps.

"What's the matter? You're not finished already, are you? There must be more to it..."

"There is...I think..." Naegi questioned.

"There *is* more to it. Think about it. We just talked about the differences between this case and past Genocide Jack incidents. The proof you're looking for is hidden in there..." Kirigiri said

" ...Oh? Proof that I'm the culprit, you mean?" Byakuya stated.

"..." Then she went silent. 

The differences between this case and other Genocide Jack murders... The evidence that proves Byakuya is responsible is hidden in there? Naegi thouht.

"Oh I don't know how about scissors galore DIDN'T use scissors." Makoto dead-paned. 

"What, the difference between the cases? You want me to explain it again!?When I want to kill, I use my very own special scissors! And I use those same scissors to arrange the body!" Sho explains.

"But...Chihiro was suspended with... It was some kind of rope, was it not?" The gambler adds

"That's right! It absolutely was!" Murkuro said.

"Then there must be something very fishy indeed about that rope...!" The fanfic creator pointed out.

"Hey, Byakuya! Where'd you get it from, huh?" Mondo asked.

"I'd never seen that rope before in my life... Obviously somebody else must have had it hidden away somewhere." Byakuya lied.

'I would like to call BS!' Makoto said

"Actually,  you *have* seen it before. Because you see, that rope--or should I say...that extension cord!" Makoto called out

"What!? An extension cord!?" Hifumi yelled.

"Byakuya--you've used the extension cord in the library more than once, haven't you? And the same extension cord that was in the library all this time." Neagi started."

"went missing after the murder!" Makoto finished
"And there's no way someone who uses that extension cord as much as you do wouldn't discover that fact!"

"Then Byakuya must be the one who took the extension cord! I can't imagine any other possibility!" Taka then confirmed.

"... That's really what you think? Then your conclusion is something like this...? I killed Chihiro in the girls locker room, then hung her up and wrote that bloody message. I intentionally made it look like Genocide Jack was behind it. Is that about right?" Byakuya said.

"... He's doing it again... He's totally calm, totally unconcerned. As if he's not even involved. Wait...not even involved...?"
Naegi Thought.

"What if he's not involved Neagi? He didn't do it I think"

"What's wrong? I asked you if you think that's what happened." Byakuya asked.

"Hell yes that's what happened! So that's it, right? Byakuya's the killer!" Mondo yelled

"I don't disagree with not disagreeing!" Jack laughed.

"He kept calling this a game, right? So he'd be totally willing to do something like this to 'win" Taka pointed.

"Hold on just a second! We need to talk about this a little more!" Makoto Interjected.