"I didn't know you'd come." Said Theo provocatively and looked into the eyes.

He's wearing black tshirt that draws his structured abs and his muscular arms. On the neck he has a gold necklace, shiny and bright. His brown hair is messy from the night, just like everyone else's. He looks nice. Very nice indeed.

"Well...I thought I'd make you mad by coming, so I did." I replied and glanced at him.

He laughed and made himself a gin tonic, too.

"Didn't work out...I'm actually very happy you came. Your first Slytherin party, wow. What do you say so far?"

"I like it! It's so...intimate."

"Intimate?" He scoffed and poured the drink into his mouth.

"Yes, you see...there are so many people that no one cares what you're doing and who you are. You can do whatever you want, really." I said to his ear.

"I've never thought of it that way."

He had to lean his head closer to mine so we can hear each other through the music. As he moved closer, his perfume instantly hit my nose. It's a very pleasant and attractive smell. As his hair touched my cheek, my skin shivered a bit.

"So...do you dance?" He asked me after a while silence.

"Not really. Like I said, I just came here to get you mad...and to get myself drunk for free." I replied and drank another shot.

"Oh, playing hard to get." He rolled his eyes and drank up from his plastic cup.

A bunch of people came to the table to get drinks, so our little conversation was basically over.

This boy has it all confused. I'm not playing hard to get, am I? Why would I? It's literally my first day here and I don't even know him, he's ridiculous.

Without any more words, I left him there by the table and went into a crowd of dancing people. I could say they totally ate me there, since I'm a small height. But I don't care, as long as no one's stepping on my feet, I'm good.

Draco
________

Did she really have to come?

Now I have to take care of one more person, like Leon and Theo aren't enough. I'm always responsible for them, every single party. They behave so immature when drunk and when they embarrass themselves, it's always me who they blame.

I'm not saying they're not good friends, that's not true. But it would be good to once enjoy a party without constant stress about others.

And now Amelie joined. I sort of hoped she'd stay in her room, but of course Theo had to invite her. He goes after her like she's a meat. He does that with every new girl, unfortunately.

I'm sitting on a couch and holding my whisky on ice while Pansy is in my lap. I'm trying to keep my mouth shut from telling her that she's not exactly a featherweight.

"Why are you so gloomy, baby?" Asked me Pansy when she finally noticed that her boyfriend is there, too. She's been constantly talking and laughing with her friend until now.

"Just tired." I said and looked around to check if everyone I have to take care of is okay.

Leon is dancing with Paris, a small blonde girl twirling around him like a little chicken. But he seems happy, which doesn't happen often since his father died. It's been hard for him for the past two years.

I looked away from Leon and my eyes accidentally landed on Amelie.

She's standing by the drinks table and talking to Theo. I hate that it made me mad. It's just not fair that he gets all the girls. Not fair at all.