"See how easy that was?" She said sitting back down.

Damon pulled me away and we got in the car.

"That wasnt supposed to happen." I mumbled.

"Nope. Now God knows what we should do."

"Maybe ask Stefan if while shes weak give her a dream about Liz." I suggested, he looked at me.

"Yeah, we can try that." And he pulled out of the parking lot.

We got home and I went back into bed. I picked up the book I was going to start this morning, and I got until the middle when my eyes started to get heavy and I was trying to fight off all of this sudden sleepiness. But I couldn't resist it and fell asleep.

The next morning Caroline came in my room with a smile on her face.

"Care?" I asked sitting up, she nodded and hugged me.

"How are you still with us?" She asked over my shoulder.

"I do bad things without humanity. We all do. And I cant do that to the babies." I explained and she pulled away, she set her hands on my belly and her smile got wider.

"You are showing so much. I cant believe you didn't tell us!"

"I cant believe you didnt notice for a month straight. I was already two months in when I came." She looked at me surprised.

"Twins, Carter! That's amazing." She said and hugged me.

"Get ready. We are throwing a baby shower."

"No Care, I'm perfectly fine here. I want to stay here."

"To bad. We will call everyone we know and we will celebrate your pregnancy! Itll get your mind off of it, I promise."

"Fine. I'll go get ready, your lucky Caroline." She smiled and then walked out, I climbed out of bed with a sigh and walked to the closet.

I saw all of his clothes that haven't been touched in about a month. Hes shoes that were lined up in a row. I walked into the bathroom and sprayed a hint of of cologne on my wrist, then put it up to my nose. Remembering what every part of him smelt like, remembering how I felt when he wore it and how it consumed me every time I smelt it.

I got dressed into jeans that I squeezed into, I put on a white hoodie of his and then one of his jean jackets. I walked down the stairs and everyone was there, there were presents and people. All of the people I sepperated myself from a month ago. I walked towards Damon who was standing next to Caroline and Elena. He handed me a cup with what looks like bourbon.

"Damon, I can't have bourbon."

"I know, thats why its not bourbon. All of the drinks here are achohol free, this is apple juice." He said still offering me the cup. I took it from his hands and slammed it down my throat.

"My favorite." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"I missed that." Damon said, I looked over at him from the girls.

"Missed what?" I asked.

"The smile that disappered from your face the day we left him. It's just nice to see you finally put a smile on your face, whether its genuine or not." He said and I nodded.

"I try... Wheres Bonnie?" I asked scanning the room.

"We havent seen her in a few days Carter. I invited her here but she never got back to me." Caroline said.

We all talked for a while, then Caroline announced it was time for presents and cake. I didnt want to open them in front of everyone and they didnt force me to which was nice. We all ate and then Damon turned on the music, none of it was slow which made me happy. We all started dancing while the lights slightly flashed, then the door flung open. I snapped my head over and started to get worried.