Chapter Seven

Gemma kept an arm around Vanna as she pushed them both through the crowd and to the front of the boxing ring.

"She's half your fuckin' age man! She's young enough to be your kid!" Tig snarled at Kozik, who didn't say a word. He just stood there and took it.

"Alright boys." Bobby stood in the middle of the ring as the referee.

"Please don't let them do this!" Vanna begged Opie.

"They'll be fine. They need to work this shit out and that's how we do it here." Jax spoke up.

Vanna wanted to run away. Far far away.

Kozik and Tig pulled off their kuttes and their shirts, rings and pocket chains. Anything that could hinder or give one of them the upper hand in the fight.

"I got fifty on Tig." One of the other members said.

Of course they were betting on who won. As wrong as it seemed to Vanna it didn't surprise her.

Vanna pulled her arms around herself and chewed on her lip and she watched the spectacle before her.

Somebody rang a bell and Kozik and Tig made their way to the middle of the ring. Tig was still talking shit.

"Does the pedo thing do it for you man? Because she's way too young for you bro." Kozik still didn't say a word, the men danced around each other each with fists up and ready.

Tig threw and landed the first punch square on Kozik's jaw. Kozik shook it off but didn't retaliate. Tig got three more shots in before Vanna realized that not only was Kozik not fight back, he wasn't even trying not to get hit.

It seemed like an eternity of Tig talking shit and landing hit after hit on Kozik before Kozik locked eyes with Vanna for a moment.
It was like he came alive then, he sucker punched Tig in the mouth and a real brawl got started.
Vanna had to look away there was quite a bit of blood and she couldn't stomach it at all.

Vanna started walking away from the ring. She couldn't stand it anymore.

She felt someone tug on her arm gently as she pushed through the crowd.

"You okay kid?" Opie asked.

Vanna really liked Opie, she liked all of the guys but Opie had always been super nice to her. So it didn't bother her when he called her 'kid'.

"I can't watch them beat each other bloody over me."

"They need this, trust me Van. We're not touchey feely dudes, I mean we might be with our old ladies some of us but when it comes to emotions we use our fists to deal with whatever those Harley's or some pussy don't fix."

Vanna nodded.

"Tig and Kozik have been at each other so damn long no one even remember why they hate each other - but they're brothers and they would kill or die for each other and now that you're in their life they would do the same thing for you. It might be rough but they'll figure out how to get along. Just give them some time." Opie patted her on the shoulder.

"Alright, I'm gonna go back in the clubhouse. I need a drink."

Opie nodded.

Vanna could hear cheers coming from the direction of the ring and it was making her stomach turn. She pushed open the door of the clubhouse.

"Aye Van what can I get you? Water? I have some cold Cokes in the fridge too." Sack smiled at her.

"Gimme a shot of something strong." She told him.

**
Author's Note:

Sorry this is short I'm typing on my phone so I can't tell how long the chapters are! I also apologize for the delay in posting recently! I had everythign prewritten and I was a chapter ahead until my daughter and myself got sick and now I'm behind on everything!

Originally this was going to be a short story, and was going to end with Tig's homecomming but I have some ideas rolling around to extend it but only if everyone keeps reading!

So what do you guys think? Gimme some feedback!