Chapter 1-𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤

Stephan's POV

It's been 4 weeks ever since Seven live here with me at my apartment and everyday is somehow a big change for me, I talk more and mostly laughed too whenever he did something like mistake the remote for some kind of magical stick that transport him to another dimension.

Not only that his also very helpful to me he keep the house tidy while I'm out doing school work or few research about the whole karma thing since I'm too shy to ask seven about it.

"You what now?"I asked as I closed my book and looked at him."you heard me right I want to go to this school, you mortal called I want to know what few mortals like you so enjoyed about it."seven said giving me that all high and mighty look it's kinda annoying when he do that but then I don't have it in my heart to do that so I just shake that though off my mind."sure I mean I have a money to enrolled you there and well buy you school stuff but one problem."I said and he seem interested about the one problem thing and signed me to continue."what problem?"he asked and I sighed."your appearance if you want to go to my school you have to look like me, human not some...that."I said not really sure what to call that formed."well that won't be much of a problem I'll just have to do this and..there."

My mouth gapped he looked so much like me except for the hair and eyes well I don't have fangs so that's the difference."well that's good we looked like twins but then people will question why you look so much like me tho."I said his eyes are yellow gold while mine is red orange which completely different, my hair is greyish while his is jet black so I think people my tell the difference right?

I thought but then again I'm not to sure I'll just let happen happens that's what I always do when I don't know what to do."we can just tell them it's a coincidence or tell them I'm your long lost cousin so no one expect anything weird at all."he said i wish it was easy to said and done explaining things like this are my worst enemy the only person if I can call seven like that is him not anyone nor any more person."sure what can go wrong, well you have the human looks now all we need to do is buy you your own stuff and well enrolled you."I said that made him excited and immediately ready himself to leave.

I laughed at his eagardness to leave the house the last time he ever leave the house is when the incident 4 weeks ago, I put on my orange hoodie and grabbed my key house, wallet and phone then we both headed out the apartment."okey remember seven where we going is called a mall it's the place we buy stuff especially furniture but remember where only there for school supplies okey."I said and he just nobbed his head immediately and I sighed his too hopeless and excited for this trip.

I just wish there won't be any trouble waiting for us at our way to the mall.

I should really consider buying a motorcycle I mean I already have my license so getting one won't be a problem but then remembering a certain Karma guy is with me and I might regret buying it in the end.

We finally made it to the mall and the look of his face was priceless he looked at every store we came pass to with sparkles in his eyes, it his is first time leaving the house and going here so I understand that, few minutes later we reached the school supplies area and we buy the stuff he needed.

I let him choose what he want for his supplies for school and not going to be rude but all the supplies he chosen are a bit expensive but then I had a money to pay it anyway and I might have need to start calculating especially I'm not the only one living at my apartment alone anymore.

As we continue to look for his school supplies something funny happened to my vision, everyone was fast and everything turned flashed grey and white like something blinded me that must have alarmed seven as he immediately turned to me and sensed a unpleasant vide around us.

Seven couldn't the approaching figured that I strike to attack him out of adrenaline everyone slowed down as I run my way to his direction and out of nowhere as I tackled him down both of us where teleported somewhere like an alley.

Third Person's POV

Seven's eyes widened in shock as him and red both just teleported somewhere landing at the pile of garbage bags, Stephan can't hardly believe to what just happened how did they transported from mall to the back of the alley of the apartment.

Seven is too confused and can't explain what just happened."d-did you...did you just access yourself to teleportation?!"seven exclaimed as he looked shocked at Stephan and noticed his eyes where changing from pink too it's original orange red color."I...I don't know just the second ago something blinded me and then this happened...wait you didn't see that purplish goblin coming your way right?"he asked now that alarmed seven the day he saved Stephan that night had seen that kirima Akira's henchmen.

He stood up and helped seven up and take the visible dust off them."we could discuss this later for now let's go home to ensure your safety."he said and Stephan just agreed and both walk there way back to his apartment.

At his apartment seven kept walking back and forth as he thinking about what just happened earlier, there is no way a person like well a mortal being like Stephan can have access to teleportation especially see those Kirima Hench since they can be seen through naked eye of mortals.

But in the case of Stephan there might be possibilities."okey I have a lot question but base on your reaction earlier you literally have no idea what just happened and neither do I."he spoke up Stephan agreed with him both are confused and complete shock but something immediately crossed the young teens mind."I'm so dumb."he said immediately hiding his head with his arms now that confused seven to what his doing."what?"he asked the boy."someone might have caught that on cam more worst security camera, well we payed for the stuff you bought so that won't be a problem but then again I might attract attention I don't like."he explained that took seven a minute to understand but he did anyway and just patted him on the back making the young boy groaned in frustration.

The two call it a day and he promised on enrolling seven next week and the creature agreed with it both get ready for bed, both didn't mind sharing a bed since there both guys what so awkward about it.

Next day morning shine through his window as Stephan had that weird mirror dream again this time the mirror there was more than 1 now there are 3 mirror's and that really bother Stephan but decided to just ignored it.

He stood off his bed and went to take a bath first but there was a sudden knock on his apartment door and when he went to open it he had this sudden bad feeling so he picked on the pick hole first only to see nobody but then was again blinded.

He could see dark grey and white again but this time there this lingering purple color, Stephan stepped back and felt his chest tighten he wonder what was going on and immediately turned to walk off when suddenly he heard a growling sound.

Looking behind only to see the door was set flying towards him he shut close his eyes tight and felt the thing crashing towards him but it didn't actually impact directly at him but then looking what's going on he saw a white bubble around him taking the hit then Blanc came to view."an Hench, red quickly hide somewhere safe."said blanc setting the bubble barrier down Stephan can't do anything but just nobbed his head and immediately run off towards his room immediately shutting the door and moving his cabinet and table against it to prevent whatever goblin beast was that or what Blanc prefer to call Hench.

Then again that blinding feeling came back again this time he saw a different color it was a cyan color, he is now thinking how is life Literally just flipped from peace to mess suddenly a flashing vision came to him causing his legs to weaken and for him to almost past out the feeling is too overwhelming until he saw."Butterflies? White butterflies?"he questioned but everything went black even before he could even progress anything.

A/N:it's a bit short but the part two of this chapter is being work on now.