f o u r t y t h r e e

ابدأ من البداية

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

The next few months Audrey and Lorelei spent pranking filch and Umbridge getting plenty of detentions knowing it was worth it in the end. The newt exams came up stressing a lot of seven years out. "We are almost down with seventh year." Lorelei said sighing and sitting on her bed waiting for Audrey to finish getting dressed.

"Well when you say it like that it's depressing." Audrey said laughing making Lorelei chuckle. "We graduate tomorrow." Lorelei said petting merlin who jumped on the girls lap. "Yes now hurry we have one last exam!" Audrey said, grabbing the brunette's hand and rushing out of the dorm room scaring merlin.

The two finished their last exams walking outside in the June heat sitting by the lake. "It just feels so weird, we won't be coming back next year. This is it." Audrey said, playing with her rings, making Lorelei lay her head on the blonde's shoulder. "Well live vicariously through Ginny." Lorelei said making Audrey break out in laughter.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

The next day all the seventh years were gathered outside dressed in their robes with whatever outfit they wanted on under. Audrey wore a lilac dress, her hair curled to perfection, while Lorelei wore her yellow dress and her brunette hair in a bun. "Our mums are out there look!" Audrey said, pointing to Penelope and Lorelei's mum. Even Calum was put there talking to an elder next to him.

The two walked across the stage shaking Dumbledore's hand who came back in time for graduation. After graduation they spent time outside with their families till they had to leave. "I love you I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Penelope said, hugging her daughter, crying slightly. "Yeah I love you mum." Audrey said, pulling back and waving bye.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

Audrey packed her suitcase looking around her dorm room she had grown to love well since she hurt Angelina who still refuses to talk to her. "Say goodbye merlin, we're going home.'' Audrey said, petting the cat who was laying on the bed looking sad. Audrey frowned petting the cat.

"I know bubs, but it's okay, we're going to a new home soon." Lorelei said closing the trunk. "Come on we can't miss the train." Lorelei added making Audrey put merlin in his crate. The two walked down the stairs saying bye to other seven years who they'd never see again.

The train ride was slow and sad. Audrey was sitting next to Lorelei and Lee was across from them. "I promise as you friend I'll visit as much as i can, don't forget about me okay." Lee said making Audrey laugh. "We could never forget about you lee." Lorelei got up and kissed the boy's cheek. "We love you." Lorelei said making the dark boy bush and smile "yeah."

The three walked off the train and onto the plate form grabbing their luggage. "I see your mum lets-" "ladies.'' Fred said appearing next to them making Audrey smile and pull him into a hug, feeling his leather suit made out of dragon skin. Even though the two would send letters back and forth it felt like they haven't talked in years.

"I knew you missed me but wow." Fred said, kissing her head making Audrey's eyes light up. "Come on, I have to go to my mum, let's go!" Audrey said, pulling him over to her mum who was waiting. "MUM! CALUM!" Audrey yelled, putting merlin's crate down, pulling them into a hug. "We just saw you yesterday." Calum said groaning.

"So?" Audrey said, pulling away. "Hi." Fred said putting Audrey's luggage down making Penelope pull the boy into a hug. "Oh I heard about your shop, I want to see it!" Penelope said, making Fred chuckle "maybe Audrey will bring you." Fred said, nodding at Calum who smiled.

Lorelei huffed putting her luggage down, George laughing at her being dramatic. "What am i? a next door neighbor?" Lorelei said, making Fred smirk at George. "Oh I talked to your mother, she said you can come get your things, and you both are welcome to go to France for the summer with her she leaves next week!" Penelope said, making Lorelei roll her eyes.

"I'll just get my stuff when she leaves." Lorelei mumbled making Penelope nod. "Oh and I went apartment looking and I found a loft above a small bookshop. I thought you two would want to look at it." Penelope said, making Audrey smile and nod.

"Well me and George have to say hi to the family I'll stop by later.'' Fred said, kissing Audrey's cheek who nodded waving to Molly who waved back. "Let's go home." Penelope said, walking away Audrey following holding Merlin's crate and shoving calums shoulder.

That's a wrap on part three! Thank you all for staying with me through this I know my updates have been wary:( anyways be ready for part four!!