The wind was blowing, causing my hair to blow on my face and goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"You don't talk much." I say and almost regret it when his cold blue eyes cast down at me. He looked away after a few seconds and just shrugs.

We arrived at burger joint. "I hope you don't mind." He starts off. "I thought I'd keep it simple."

I shrug, not minding at all. "I'm fine with it." He nods and we walk over to an empty booth near the large window. A few minutes later, a waitress arrives and asks us what we would like to drink while handing us a menu.

When she comes back with our drinks, Dallas and I give her our order.

"So." His piercing blue eyes bore into mine. "Tell me about yourself."

I shrug. "Uh, I'm seventeen, gay. I love soccer and I have a brother." He nods.

"Do you live with both your parents?" He asks.

I nod. "I do." What about you?"

Our food arrives just as I spill out my question. I throw a fry in my mouth, watching him. He nibbles on a few fries before answering.

"Eighteen, bisexual, I guess I like to write. I live with my father and my two younger siblings Sarah and Donald." I nod and take a bite of my burger.

We sit in silence for a while before I speak up. "What's your middle name? Your favourite colour? Dream job?"

He rolls his eyes and shrugs. "Why must you know my middle name? What's yours?"

I huff. "Atlas. Now tell me yours and the answers to my questions." I grab my soda and take a sip.

He smirks at me, eating a fry. "Elliot. Blue and I don't know. What about you?"

I tell him that my favourite colour is green and that I would love to be a soccer player but I know that that's in the trash. We finish up and he throws cash on the table along with a tip. I complained at first, telling him that I should at least pay half but he kept ignoring me, sipping his drink.

Now, the both of us were in his car driving to a nearby park. Since it was late, there was no one there. Dallas and I got up and marched our way to the hill, sitting on top of it.

"Do you have any secrets?" He says after a long period of silence.

I do, I'm going blind. "No. You?" He hummed.

"I do. We all do."

I nod and stand up, looking at him with a grin on my face. "I'll race you to the swings." Before he even had the chance to get up, I started running down the hill. I heard his footsteps behind me but I sped up, grabbing hold of the metal chain.

"I wi-" and just like that my vision darkened. I gripped the metal chain tighter, not trusting my balance.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I heard him take a step closer to me and I nodded, gulping.

"Yea, I'm fine. My ankle just hurts." It wasn't a total lie, my ankle was slightly burning.

I felt his hand in my shoulder and I jumped up, not expecting it. "Let's head back."

I desperately wanted to decline but I nodded anyways. What's taking so long for my vision to return? He grabbed my hand and we began walking. I was freaking out, trying not to trip over my feet.

Slowly, my vision lightened but it wasn't much. It was still very difficult to see.

"Are you sure that you're fine?" I nodded. "Look up at me. Why do you keep looking down? Am I ugly or something?" I heard the tease in his voice.

Carefully, I brought up my head to the sound of his voice. We stopped walking and he cupped my cheek in hand, gliding his thumb over my cheek.

I blinked a few more times and my vision returned. Thank God. I saw the smirk on his face and I instantly blushed. We were standing in front of his car and he gently pushed me against it before slipping his other arm around my waist, bringing his face closer to mine.

In seconds, his lips descended on my own and I closed my eyes, snaking my arms around his neck. I kissed him back, letting him slip his tongue inside of my mouth. Our tongues danced without a song and I quickly swallowed a moan that almost slipped out.

He pulled away and trailed his lips down my jaw and I held my breath, letting him kiss down to my neck and bury his face there.

"There's just something about you, English and I don't know what it is." He started off, pulling me closer to him. "The minute I laid my eyes on you I just knew you had to be mine." He kissed my neck.

*

It's been an hour since he dropped me off and it was almost one in the morning. When I got home, everyone was asleep. I just can't stop thinking about what Dallas told me at the park. It was cheesy as fuck but he sounded honest.

But I know that if I ever tell him that I'm going blind, he's going to drop me like some doll and move on.
************************************
A/N: Quick chappie, sorry but I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and vote! Also, please check out my other book: This is Reality. Not a fairy tale. Thanks!<3

Goal: 25 votes & 5 comments.