Kanzaki: You have very sharp observation.

Horikita: I was not going to say it but kanzaki-kun will you stop pointing things out that everybody can see. It's very annoying to listen every time.

Kanzaki: I-I am sorry if I annoyed you.

Ayanokouji: I owe you one horikita

Ryuen and sakayangi were laughing at him.

"I-I see. See you later then, Ayanokouji-kun."

I feel bad for Satou's disappointment but it's just bad luck. As though to see Satou off, I walked out into the corridor to go back. And with this, the problem will be resolved...or rather, an immediate danger drew close right off the bat.

Almost simultaneously, Chabashira-sensei left the classroom and approached me. As I suspected, she must have some business with me. Looks like I made the right choice turning Satou down. I avoided the conspicuous corridor and headed over towards a staircase that leads to the entrance in a roundabout fashion.

"...Ayanokouji."

Since the crowd has thinned, Chabashira closed the distance and called out to me.

"Do you have business with me?"

"Yeah. Follow me. There's something I need to tell you."

"That's a tall order. I've got an appointment with Horikita now."

Horikita: Why do you use my name?

Aynokouji: because you name is very useful to escape in situation like this.

Horikita stabbed him on his sides.

I made up an excuse to get out of this situation.

"I don't want to act carelessly as a teacher either, but circumstances are circumstances."Chabashira-sensei, who often doesn't show emotion, now has an unusually vulnerable expression on her face.

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Unfortunately for you, you don't have the right to refuse. It's an extremely urgent matter."

Onodera: Did you do something very bad?

Mazeno: What did you?

Horikita: You guys shut up for a bit. Why do you always throwing acuusations at him?

Nagumo: Looks like your sister care for him senpai.

Manabu: so it seems.

Kiryuuin: my my I did not think you will agree senpai.

Asahina: so you want them to be relationship huh senpai. Now that's interesting.

I don't really want to follow her but I can't afford to disobey a teacher either, I suppose. What little resistance I put up proved futile, so I ended up following Chabashira-sensei. We left the student area and finally arrived at this place.

"The reception office? What do you need to talk about that you brought me all the way here? It's still too early for career consultation, right?"

"You'll understand soon enough."

I tried making a joke but it doesn't appear like she's going to answer a student's question. But rather than what's beyond the door, I'm more curious about Chabashira-sensei. Forget calmness, she seems almost agitated. Even if the person behind that door is the person I think it is, her acting strange this blatantly is still strange.