Talking, Pool and Star Wars part 1

Start from the beginning

"Done." Nik agreed with that quickly.

"Take care of her." Death smiled again. "And just so you know, vampires are not abominations, you are just the way you are supposed to be."

Elena suddenly began to fall to the floor like a marionet with its strings cut. Elijah, who was closest, caught her before she hit the ground, lifting her up in a bridal carry.

"Jeremy, can you take her and go outside while me and Nik grab the coffins?" Elijah walked up to Jeremy.

"Yeah, no problem." Jeremy gingerly took his sister from the Original and walked out of the house, all the while feeling more and more sure about his decision.

XOXOXOX

Elena woke up slowly, feeling well rested and accomplished. She made a move to stretch when she felt a warm body lying beside her and quickly opened her eyes. At first, she smiled as she saw her sleeping little brother but then she frowned, were those tear tracks on his face? Who the fuck hurt her baby brother?!

"Wake up, Jere." Elena shook his shoulder gently.

"Lena...?" Jeremy mumbled as he woke up.

"Yeah, baby brother." Elena smiled.

"Lena!" Jeremy buried his head in her neck and started to cry.

"Shh, baby, shh." Elena cooed. "It's okay, everything will be okay."

"Tyler broke up with me." Jeremy sobbed quietly.

"What? Why?" Elena felt shock run through her. Jeremy and Tyler were so in love that it was ridiculous... weren't they?

"He said that he couldn't be together with a murderer, and that while he had been to visit Mason, he met a woman that he really liked." Jeremy sniffled.

"Oh Jere, you'll find the person or persons that is the other part or parts of you." Elena stroked her hand through his hair, even as she planned her revenge on Tyler for hurting her Jere-Bear.

"Like you've found Elijah and Nik?" Jeremy pulled back and sent his older sister a wet, teasing smile, obviously trying to think about something else instead of Tyler.

"This conversation is about you, little brother." Elena blushed even as she allowed the conversation changer, then before she could say anything else, her stomach gave a rumble.

"Seems like someone is hungry." Jeremy chuckled.

"Yeah, come on." Elena jumped up from the bed and absentmindedly noticed that she was wearing a new set of sweatpants and a soft button up shirt.

"The pants are Nik's while the shirt belongs to Elijah." Jeremy informed her when he noticed that she was looking at her clothes.

"That's nice of them to lend me their clothes." Elena smiled.

"Yeah, nice." Jeremy smirked. "It has nothing to do with you now smelling like them and them liking to see you in their clothes."

"What are you on about?" Elena asked with a confused frown.

"Nothing, sister-mine, nothing at all." Jeremy kept on smirking but Elena chose to ignore it... for now, at least.

"Come on, let's get food." Elena declared and made her way out of the room.

As they walked down the stairs, they heard quiet voices from a room to the side, Elena recognized Nik's and Elijah's voices in a heartbeat but she was certain she recognized a third voice too, while the fourth was unknown.

Silently, with Jeremy watching her back, Elena walked over to the room and then she softly pushed the door open. She froze for one, two, three seconds before she squealed in happiness as she rushed over and attacked one of the people in the room with a hug.