Talking, Pool and Star Wars part 1

Zacznij od początku

"You getting tired?" Jeremy tried to tease.

"No but Elena is bleeding." Elijah told him gently.

"What?!" Jeremy called out.

"She must have cut her foot on something." Nik explained.

Elena kept walking and finally the old witch house came into sight. She almost sighed in relief; her feet hurt an awful lot. She was surprised when she got to where she knew the coffins where and only saw two of them. Where was Esther's coffin?

"You found them." Nik sounded so happy at that that Elena had to do her very best not to smile and hug him.

As Elijah and Nik walked towards the coffins, Elena was trying to think of a way to 'come out' of her 'trance like' state when suddenly both Nik and Elijah fell to the floor, clutching their heads and screaming in pain.

"What's going on?!" Jeremy ran up to Nik to try and help.

"The dead witches." Elena gasped in understanding. "They are hurting them."

'What can I do?!' Elena thought desperately.

"Let me use you as a vessel for a short time, daughter, and I shall help them." Death whispered in her mind.

'What do I need to do?' Elena asked/thought with determination even as she felt like her head was splitting in two.

"Don't fight me." Death answered, then it was like she was floating and everything went black.

*Slight POV change*

Jeremy looked up as he heard his sister gasp and stumbled back in surprise, even as he heard Nik and Elijah stop screaming as they stood up. Elena's eyes were pure, bottomless, void like black.

"You dare to harm the people that my chosen daughter loves?!" The voice that came out of Elena's mouth wasn't hers. Elena's voice was there but overlapping it was an ancient and powerful force that everyone in the house could feel in their very souls, living and dead.

Jeremy and the Mikaelson brothers heard some vague whispers around the room before the being that spoke through Elena spoke up again, "You shall leave and never harm another who is under my chosen daughter's protection or I will erase you from existence."

The air was suddenly clearer and not as oppressive as it had been since they had arrived. Jeremy felt like a weight had lifted from his shoulder and that he could breathe easier, which was weird because he hadn't even noticed that he had had trouble breathing.

"Who are you?" Nik growled and tried to make himself as tall and imposing as possible. "Get out of Elena!"

"You are quite adorable." The being chuckled before it turned completely serious. "And the only reason I'm even telling you anything is that Elena cares about you. But rest assured, if you EVER hurt her, nothing will be able to save you."

"Excuse my brother, he's very protective of Elena." Elijah angled his body as a shield to protect Jeremy and Nik.

"To answer you brothers' question; I've had many names over many millennia, but the most well know is Death." The being, Death, smirked.

"Your death? As in The Death?" Jeremy asked with wide eyes. "And what did you mean when you called Elena was your 'chosen daughter'?"

"Exactly that." Death said simply.

"If you are Death, isn't your presence in Elena's body harming her?" Elijah looked worried.

"You have always been an intelligent one." Death smiled softly. "You are correct, a human body was never meant to contain my being and so Elena is suffering. I will leave her and you need to give her your blood to help her recover."